Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there only ever been 5 sold and there 2 on sale, so thats not many since ENM have been with us.

Comment

I ordered CoP^^ yay, its gunan be 7-9 buisness days lol, i got the cheapo option as i wont being playing much FFXI for the next 2 weeks, ive got revison to get on with^^. But its coming =p.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
        The honor of opening the glowing thingamabob fell to me after finishing off the boss with a sneak attack
        To be exact you granted yourself the honour of opening it whilst everyone else was in the middle of /random to decide who did the honours

Comment

Are we all up for another ENM Mea/Holla or even both tonight? I?m 5.5k of reaching lvl67 after awful night of missing Cocka?s in Kuftel even though they con?d Low Eva, but even with my war sub it was 50/50 on Thf?s Ta+Assassin Trait+Sharkbite vs Berserk Gekko on who did the most damage which I?m proud off 

If we don?t ENM tonight I go back to levelling go I can start partying with Wedge again(and sell my expensive G.K back at 200k profit), but I?m thinking i may have to do something about getting into Sky soon as some Comments on check?s are suggesting to me that I?ll need to go there ><

Comment

If anybody /checked me and made some cheeky comment about my gear I'd blacklist their ass! lol

Comment

I wouldn't mind another ENM. I've been un-successful on the party front myself over the past couple of evenings

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                If anybody /checked me and made some cheeky comment about my gear I'd blacklist their ass! lol
                I mean those Search Comments you can set to tell people abit of info about yourself that help get you into party's or invites for mission and whatnot.

Comment

OK, little late, but here's a few pics I managed to take while in Promyvion the other night:

The, erm, progressing through the area.

Fighting the Memory Receptacle. Remarkably, we didn't get a single false one all evening.

Apa helping us all get home again afterwards. Cheers bud.
                  Last edited by Vanicent; 03-06-2005, 17:51.

Comment

Just saw these posted elsewhere and thought they may be of interest...

Mumu on Gilagamesh. Level 75 in every job O.o

Comment

for Maat's cap i think most people say it either

One Job with all Merit points gotten

or

3 jobs at 75

Comment

Both of those have been disproven Tobal. It's possible that you have to defeat Maat on all jobs, but it could be something like beat Maat on the starting 6 jobs. There is no way of telling, because the last job Mumu could have fought Maat on might have been one of the starting 6 jobs, thereby he's defeated Maat on all jobs, giving the impression that this is the requirement, but in actual fact it's not.

Since I'm posting I'll give a bit of an update. Having fun in my EU HNM LS as 75 BRD, and have WAR at 68 now. WAR is fun fun fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ?pint
                          Both of those have been disproven Tobal. It's possible that you have to defeat Maat on all jobs, but it could be something like beat Maat on the starting 6 jobs. There is no way of telling, because the last job Mumu could have fought Maat on might have been one of the starting 6 jobs, thereby he's defeated Maat on all jobs, giving the impression that this is the requirement, but in actual fact it's not.

Since I'm posting I'll give a bit of an update. Having fun in my EU HNM LS as 75 BRD, and have WAR at 68 now. WAR is fun fun fun.
                          Congrats on finding a decent EU HNMLS ?pint - can't be many of them around. On the cap - I read an interview recently with Square where they said they have only ever given out one Maat's Cap, and it was to this particular individual on Gilgamesh. Apparently it was for getting all jobs to 75. Will post the link if I can find it - its certainly still out there on the web somewhere, on a games site I think as part of the E3 coverage.

Comment

10am -10pm none stop playing on Sunday -_- I can't feel my legs >_<

Most of my day was spent farming in Korroloka Tunnel and first session I got 11 stacks and got another 4 before I logged tonight. All told it comes to 300k worth of Slime Oil. Once it all sells my Scorpion Harness fund will be at over 2.7 million. I even managed to pick up 9 Silk Threads without even trying this morning whilst prowling Sarutabaruta doing a quest so that will be worth finishing off too.

However, inbetween farming sessions was filled in with more Rarehero NM fun and axcitement. Decided to pop by another NM that I killed in the past, this time Goblinsaviour Heronox in Gustav Tunnel. Drops a rare/EX Great Axe that I'm not really fussed about having but want it for collection sake more than anything so I hopped on a chocobo and headed over. When I got there his placeholder was down (probably because a couple of lvl40 PTs were EXPing so I stoo around and he popped whilst I was fighting a Goblin Robber. I panicked trying to finish my prey and rushed over hoping no one else got claim. Fight was easyish (only trouble came from Goblin Bombs) and had an audience of a level40 THF who cheered me on. Took a while but when he was felled he dropped:

Goblin Mail
                            Goblin Helm
                            Gold Beastcoin
                            Eisenstaenzer

My collection of Rare/EX equipment is growing nicely. Currently have:

All NIN AF gear (relic will be mine too once I'm high enough)
                            Exocets (Hand-to-Hand)
                            Nadrs (Sword)
                            Eisenstaenzer (Great Axe)
                            Assault Jerkin (Body)

Hototogisu (katana) will be mine too soon ^_^

EDIT - 'Axcitement' in the 3rd paragraph wasn't intended but I decided to keep it as it made me laugh considering what dropped.
                            Last edited by C'; 06-06-2005, 06:48.

Comment

Just thought I'd share this video I came across during my web browsing. Pretty cool

Comment

A long weekend in the desert for me fighting easy prey anticans, beetles and worms. Been trying to get beastmen seals and dark crystals while at the same time improving my scythe skills. I finally learnt nightmare scythe, but the price of the Ice staff dropped to what I consider reasonable so I picked one up and went to get familiar with that. I was busting 90 point gravitations with shiva/starburst and getting stone III magic bursts (sorry felt tip marker bursts) for 480ish, me likey!

I'm 15 seals short of another round against the BCNM so I'm staying out there for the rest of the week I think. Played all day yesterday and I only got one seal to drop :-(

If drop rates stay so low I might actually level up to 52 on EPs, now that would be funny!
                                Last edited by Darwock; 06-06-2005, 08:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X