X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apathye
    I Want A ****ing 360!
    There were 8 in Game Lincoln this morning. I understand they are expecting another 30 something in the next week with supplies from then on being readily available (ish).

Comment

Went levelling my NPC for the first time not really that great so far as im stuck fighting weak mobs which my lvl30 NPC can just about hit, it?s currently stuck in shield mode which is useless to me, what level do I get to change there play style?

Comment

Level is irrelevant, you just need to have called on them a certain number of times... 3 or 4 I think?

Comment

Yay im 9th on the pre order list at GAME, there ment to get a large supply in the next 1 1/2 weeks, fingers corssed. Lol i spent 5 mins on the phone trying to get her to give me the last one they have atm, stupid bitch.

Comment

Thanks for the support with the NPC quest Apa. Just need to go back to Jeuno now, and I think that'll be it.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
              There were 8 in Game Lincoln this morning. I understand they are expecting another 30 something in the next week with supplies from then on being readily available (ish).
              Hmm thats 1 hour away from me, i might ring them up and see if i can get one reserved until the weekend.

Comment

>< I'm gonna be moving house in about a 10 days time ><

Comment

Are we still planning to do the next CoP mission this weekend?

Comment

i am.... ready to do it!
                    Last edited by Tobal; 20-01-2006, 11:44.

Comment

Certainly hope so, if there's anything special required you guys had better give me some advanced warning though or I'll be unprepared as usual!

Comment

Dont forget Drunk dar ^^ sometimes you do amasing things when your drunk

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                          Are we still planning to do the next CoP mission this weekend?
                          I am good for Sunday evening.

Just need a /nod from Tsing and Hic.

Comment

...and a totally OT post. Are any of you 360 owners picking up Ridge Racer 6? Should be getting tomorrow I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
                              ...and a totally OT post. Are any of you 360 owners picking up Ridge Racer 6? Should be getting tomorrow I hope.
                              Yes, it should have arrived today, ordered from play.com, will find out when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi
                                Dont forget Drunk dar ^^ sometimes you do amasing things when your drunk
                                Heheh, I hadn't planned on hitting the booze this weekend but if there's a chance it will improve my performance maybe I'll get myself pished after all

Comment

Working...
                                X