Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 to 50 minutes I reckon to have the expansion up and running.

Comment

What time do you want to do Automaton Assault? I was planning on hunting some more slime oil in Korroloka Tunnel this evening so I?ll be in the general vicinity of Movalpolis anyway but I?d prefer to do the ENM before or after rather than in between 2 separate farming sessions.

Comment

I will need to speak with apa when I get on and find out when we are doing our enm, we did say yesterday about 8pm so maybe best to do oldton movalpolis about 6.30pm to 7.30pm.

Comment

Works for me. Do I need anything special?

Comment

You will need to sub RDM as you will be called upon to heal (probably only a small amount). Don?t worry though there will also be plenty of nuking for you to do as well

Comment

What lvl ENM are you doing?

Im 45 Drk and have war to 30 and whm to 25 can i join?

Who do i need to speak to in jueno to get the ENM key item?

Comment

Im sorry dj its level 60 >_<

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                  Im sorry dj its level 60 >_<
                  No problem ^^

Weres the chap in jeuno for the required ENM key item?

Is it me or is it really hard to get a grp 40+ if your not a whm?

Also i have about 100 Beastmen Seals in my Mog anyone up for some BCNM of any type im yet to experience it?

Comment

Not sure if its the same as it always was but DRG and DRG do struggle to get parties post 33 when THF picks up viper bite. They're pretty much the skillchain closer of choice for a good few levels after. I've always used DRKs and DRGs but there is some fairly heavy avoidance from some players. Makes no sense really, DRG damage does start to fade around 60 but DRK is faily consistent throughout.

If I can get this mannequin body to shift I could use BCing another one mind. So far though no sales!
                    Last edited by Tsingtao; 26-04-2006, 08:38.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
                      No problem ^^

Weres the chap in jeuno for the required ENM key item?

Is it me or is it really hard to get a grp 40+ if your not a whm?

Also i have about 100 Beastmen Seals in my Mog anyone up for some BCNM of any type im yet to experience it?
                      Vanessa in Ru'ludegardens is the one to speak to for promyvion enms, others are in different places.

Im currently saving my beastmen seals for level 60 BCNM, but its usually quite easy to find people for BCNM's.

Comment

Last night had its ups and downs.

Started off with ENM60 with Rare and Dar, was a bit harder than the previous time but we got the win, unfortunately no earring drop.

Went back to Al Zahbi and just went exploring, found an area within Aydeewa (sp) that was ideal for me to exp, after getting about 3k exp the oh so common x3 failed charm kicked in, this is always the time I realize I forgot to use Reraise 2, arggghhh 3k exp lost, at which point I logged off, only to come back 10 minutes later and continue.

There are two mob types in there, saplings and flytraps, flytraps being consistently a pain to charm, I stuck with using saplings for pets and fighting the Flytraps, things went quite well.

I also found another room which has even match and tough berry grub type mobs, too many toughs at my level but I reckon 69 to 70 will be good.

So it seems I have found my exp ground for getting to level 70, just gotta remember that darned Reraise 2.

Comment

I had a particularly pleasant evening yesterday, everything just seemed to fall into place and while it could have been better (denied a few nice drops such as the ENM earring etc) it was good to catch some breaks for a change. After the ENM I was able to start installing ToAU, and then switched over to watch battlestar galactica... my installation finished at the same time as the show ^^ Straight on to try and find out something about opening the new ferry route. Spoke to everyone in Mhaura but only picked up another quest for Selbina instead, so off I went to do that - half an hour later I was back in Mhaura and just about to get on the new ferry (to see what happened) when I got a party invite in Bibiki bay, so I grabbed that chance and got another 5K experience before bed time, then a quick trip back to get on the boat, which got me kicked off saying i needed a boarding permit. It seems like Mhaura is not the place to be getting one though, not unless there's a hidden NPC somewhere I missed.

Incidentally Rare mentioned being ready for the Boroka hunt, I reckon this is the best time as everyone is in the new areas and levelling new jobs, a lot of NMs are probably going uncamped. Perhaps we should take a peek tonight, see if it's there?

Also about Saturday, I forgot I have a wedding to go to in the evening, so my time will also be restricted (will need time in the morning to sort some stuff and will have to log off early evening)
                          Last edited by Darwock; 26-04-2006, 10:47.

Comment

Hint*

A shady organization with links to the east. (Links known by numerous NPC and quests involving them)

Comment

Thing is that boat quest is a load of rubbish unless you have experience in a certain job, I could see how someone could get really stumped on it.

Comment

Looks like Besieged has been happening the early hours, and by all reports turned out to be a complete DUD. The main problem is the mobs are to weak, to few and are getting slaughtered by hundreds of people in a dynamis style free for all fight if they even reached the city. And that turned into a lag fest.

Looks like it needs tweaking, but if they toughen it up and the interest goes down over time then we could get more problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X