Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit earlier than that tobal its down at er now 18:00 BST and is due back at 22:00 (yeah honest)....

and man the update is vast details are now up on www.playonline.com
    Last edited by Tsingtao; 24-07-2006, 17:17.

Comment

Well started off as a wicked day for me today, being my first day back and all.

Manged to buy my Hauby for 4mil Which has cleared me out so i need to farm for a little longer so i have cash for lvl'ing thf and carrying on with drk.

Reading up on the version update couple of cool things for me as im not 75 yet, Drk is getting Absorb-TP which i think could be cool and Xbox live acheivements are being added even though they dont sound very good.

dj

Comment

Hahahaha, tier 2 ancient magic. Very clever... make it so that mobs develop resistance to powerful nukes and then give BLMs even more powerul nukes. Rrrriiiiiiight.

Comment

I can't say enough how ****ING COOL this patch is, SE have out done themselfs

also for use 360 users

For Xbox 360 version players:]
          After fulfilling certain requirements, players will be able to speak with title-changing NPCs to unlock Xbox 360 ?achievements.?
          In the case where players have no titles available to change, they will be unable to unlock any achievements.

Comment

The resistance is only on NMs and HNMs though, its simply to stop BLM armies killing gods etc. Its well and truely going to mess up the RMT who are right now levelling another BLM army after the last one was banned for pos warping.

Be interesting to see the new tactics developed but I suspect it will stop the throw one job at it crowd across the board as most magic etc is affected.

By the way POL update is now available.

Comment

Crappy, crappy NIN abilities (bearing in mind I don't yet know what Sange does).

How disappointing.

Comment

the way i see it is, BLM now instead of nuking rely on the Skillchain to nuke now and then, to get over this Bursting withTier2 AM is going to f'k hurt.

Comment

the way i see it is, BLM now instead of nuking rely on the Skillchain to nuke now and then, to get over this Bursting withTier2 AM is going to f'k hurt.

Comment

Have to say though, massively tempted to get on the 360 for some achievements

Comment

Very nice Tier 2 Enfeebling Magic and Phalanx for RDM. No Refresh II which is a little suprising.

Need to sit down later and read all the info but from first glance it does indeed look good.

Comment

You are just an achievement whore aren't you rare, and yes I think I may turn mine on again for exactly the same reason

Comment

One thing that I'm puzzled in regards to, is that the game is apparently "now compatible to the 1024x768 screen resolution" does that mean that previously the game wasn't actually set to that resolution despite the console being set to 1024x768?

Could the 360 version finally be on par visually with the PC version?

Comment

lol the notes at the bottom

The samurai merit point ability ?Overwhelm? is not functioning correctly.
                            great

Comment

Just been SAM baiting on Alla, as we can all see DRKs are now the king of TP with their absorb TP

Comment

I'm betting it won't be anymore than a max 60tp that a sam sub would give.

Still i can **** out tp faster than 2 monks

Looks like going on the meaning of the words, samurai are getting Med-ga...

Comment

Working...
                                X