This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, so you gonna merit that first

I just can't believe how screwed NIN got again. I guess I need to see the casting time/damage on San line but limiting us to 6 merits means I can only have the level 1 version of each spell which could be disappointing. Ninja tool expertise I wouldn't bother with so that leaves me with Sange.

Good god, Sange better be frigging awesome.

Comment

you already strong enough you freaking ninja!

Comment

Sange has been translated as "Dying a glorious death" (Mijin Gakure 2 >_<) or "Repentance/Confession". :/

Comment

Sange if I remember right was Gittas bloke in East Enders a while back. I beleive you'll get soem sort of budy to help you but his wife will harass you at the same time.

Comment

cheers Tsing

Comment

OK other stuff:

What service did Kaduru-Haidaru provide pre-patch? Was he the competent warper?

New Sanction icon - {Thank you} Too many times have I gone out into Conquest regions with Sanction and Besieged areas with Signet.

Lamian Fang Key once a week - more sense from S-E

Absorb TP for DRK - Sweet mercy, that sounds good.

Improved Raise - YAY!

Changed status icons for Utsusemi: ichi and Ni - Again {thank you}. No more wondering if that red circle is my shadows or a Bar spell. This will be even better if it is different per spell so I know which I used last. This is better than the NIN merits.

TP Bonus Change for Evisceration - Please do this for Blade: Ku too. The only thing that makes Jin better than Ku is the Critical Hit modifier. I hate the fact that I use my lvl60 WS at end game and Ku looks "t3h Shizz" (yes I said Shizz).

Ullikimmi changes - I hope this is better than the "improvements" made in Castle Oztroja/Sea Serpent Grotto

Comment

BST get something called Beast Affinity. BLU have Chain & Burst affinity which allows them to use their magic to Skill Chain/Magic Burst. Wonder if this allows BST to skill Chain with their pets (now that mob TP abilities have a place on the WS chart).

Comment

Absorb TP for DRK would sound even better - if the absorb line of spells weren't patchy with their success rates. Similar to blue magic, these spells usually "fail" against exp mobs

Comment

BST Ability - Killer Instinct:
                    ULTRRRAAAAAAAA COOOOOOMMMMBBBBBOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone up for one of these BC battles this week then? I have 12,000 IS with nowt to spend it on. I have no idea how to reach any of those arenas with the exception of Talacca Cove though.

Comment

Of course

Preferably before the "perfect win" is common knowledge.

Comment

depends onthe rewards, need to get my haste turban 1st.

Comment

I wish the download was available so people can pick out the new equipment list.

Comment

The warrior Merit attributes look so damn tasty ... Sange and Geeta went back to inda to make babies.

there is a clip out there on the net detailing all the new spells and abilities that are out (as in showing the animations) pritty funkey.

Its on youtube >< lost the bookmark for it

how long is this update gonna take?
                              Last edited by Kerushi; 24-07-2006, 19:05.

Comment

Update is scheduled to be done at 10.

How about Sanje being reverse Majin Gakure with the HP going to party.

Oh in case you missed earlier POL update is downloadable.
                                Last edited by Tsingtao; 24-07-2006, 19:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X