This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsingtao
    Davi we are not fighting the ENMs you need to forget those, they are increadibly easy fights these are the toughest 30 caps in the game.
    So....... these are the same boss fights as the 1-2 + 1-3 Promathia missions... Aren't you lot already well into CoP? o_O Why do these again?

I can understand the item overkill if so.

Robbed from Alla --------------------------

Promyvion - Dem - Considered by many to be the easiest, it is a straight forward throw down against the big bug. He uses only single target, physical attacks, no AEs on this one. However, after about 5 minutes of engagement, he begins to spawn Offspring, which despite hitting for a decent amount, have almost no HP and can be taken out with a single Ranger WS. It is important to note that the Offspring are IMMUNE to Sleep, however you can Bind them to buy yourself more time. Once the boss is dead, all offspring despawn.

Promyvion - Holla - Now it gets hard. He will use a combination of AE Sleep, AE Blind, and AE Curse. Meelee use Poison Potions to keep yourselves awake, Holy Water and Eye Drops to remedy status effects. Once he gets to 50%, he will begin to use his HP Drain attack, which can get up to 250+ on mages, so watch your agro BLM. I recommend Mighty Strikes at 40%, Eagle Eye Shot at 30%.

Promyvion - Mea - Wow, you thought Holla sucked? This guys is ridiculous. Single Target Throat Slash WS (Drops you to 1/10 of your HP), AE Gravity, AE Medium-High Damage Physical Attack that also has a Knock-Back. You are guaranteed to poop your pants atleast once when you see your War/Nin drop to 10HP from the Throat Slash attack. Suggested strategy: Kite the mo-fo as best you can, RNG and Mages stay waay back. Burn 2Hrs as you see nessecary, as this fight can go from good, to on the verge of wipe in mere seconds. Mages burn Juices back to back, Meelee, burn Au Lauts back to back. Be smart, stay calm, and you will win.

-----------------------------------

Perhaps we can all get together the night before each fight for an hour or two of anima/recollection farming?

Is it possible to hold more than one of the same anima each? Or are they rare? Surely with 3 seperate animas each we will be ok?
    Last edited by dataDave; 26-07-2006, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx
      Good god, theyre bonkers... oh I decided to reinstall this after a hiatus after I got fed up, does anyone know anywhere where i can get some worldpasses to have a looksee at some different servers, so much for random the only server it offers up to me is fairy, but I've been there done that....

Please

Oh nvm about worldpass, my bad, got it sorted
      Get on Seraph!! Me and my mate have jobs on or below lvl10!!

Comment

We're doing them again to get Kupo, DJ and you through them, not for Saerik or I. We will need one more LS vounteer from the old school to make sure we get a solid win. 3 experienced, 3 new to the fights is normally a good mix.

All Anima is rare/ex so you can only hold one, the ide is to have the recollection to remake any we use. Plan is to do both in one night as I don't have time for 2 trips.

Comment

you should ask onthe LS for others that haven't past it. I can come help if another has not been found next wednesday.

Comment

just saw the notice for the prommys ... ill come to help either as mnk or war ... your choice guys

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao
              Plan is to do both in one night as I don't have time for 2 trips.
              LOL - should be a fun night. ^^

Next Wednesday then? We're going to really need to farm some recollections before then. I'm free whenever.

Wait.... What about Dem? I haven't done that yet. Or are we doing Dem tonight and then the other two next week? help. IDK. lol.
              Last edited by dataDave; 26-07-2006, 10:06.

Comment

DJ's cleared them hasn't he? Not long ago either.

Comment

Your right he did, he joined pick parties until he pasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                    pasted.
                    nice!

I have an anima ... might as well plan an enm run this weekend and double it as farming ... someone can either come as thf or sub thf lol

Comment

Ah righty does anyone else on the LS need them do we know, make sense to get people cleared if we can. I thought we were going for Tuesday for these ones...

Not sure if I can do Wednesday or not.

Comment

If I clear Holla and Mea with youse lot (the hardest ones) I can sort of Dem afterwards. Dem is the easiest afterall.

I could clear the Holla one and then run back to complete 1-2 -- And on returning clear Mea for the first half of 1-3.

Originally posted by Kerushi
                        nice!

I have an anima ... might as well plan an enm run this weekend and double it as farming ... someone can either come as thf or sub thf lol
                        Would you want me to sub BLM/THF? lol. The ENM should be piss as they did it with 5 peeps before. I suppose a gimped BLM is better than no BLM.

Comment

sounds like a bad idea ... i can sub thf

Comment

Yeah that job combo only works the other way round, THF/BLM is what you want

Comment

/blush

Comment

There seems to be an odd idea here that the ENMs are easy, they're only easy normally due ot the folks in there. With only 1 or 2 accidents its quite easy to lose these as has been demonstrated in the past when they've not been taken seriously. Dem is the only real exception the others we use anima and 2 hours in to ensure wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X