Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna go fight miser murphy if i'm around at the same time! That fight is fun! :3

Comment

Wynth has bloodlust! lets help her!

Comment

I'm on FFXIAH.com most viewed list for some reason. lol.

Originally posted by Wynth View Post
        I wanna go fight miser murphy if i'm around at the same time! That fight is fun! :3
        Are you going after RDM AF too, Wynth?

------

Fun ENM last night... Check it Rare, no word of the ring that Rabs got.....

2500xp To enter the battlefield, talk to Morangeart in the Tavnazian Safehold (G-10 on the main floor). A character must have reached Chains of Promathia mission, chapter 2-5 or above, to receive access into Monarch Linn. Morangeart will give you the Monarch Beard key item. Proceed through Riverne - Site A01 or Riverne - Site B01 to Monarch Linn. B01 is recomended as only one Giant Scale is required. You will be able to choose one of the four ENM battles at the battlefield. Only one of the four

1st dibs on these though!
        Last edited by dataDave; 30-05-2007, 10:35.

Comment

Anyone wanna merit tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
            Anyone wanna merit tonight?
            Tal has mentioned a merit PT. I'll go for some.

Comment

Definately (http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=73220&page=2)

Comment

There we have it folks. 2 years and 8 month (minus an odd month down time) and Red Mage Lv75. I know every man and his dog seems to have several+ Lv75 jobs but given my play restrictions etc I am very, VERY happy. Thanks to all the Rargh members that have made this the best gaming experience ever and helped me out with stuff. Long may it continue!

Great party tonight, glad it was my LS buddies for the occasion. Would be great to do those kind of parties on a weekly basis. Fun and rewarding!

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
                  Great party tonight
                  ...when I say great, I mean great apart from Rare's couple of deaths Did you make any progress at all dude?

Still, considering the mobs (Trolls in Mount Zhayolm) I was very happy with the RDM + COR support/healing performance, it worked very well and there was literally no downtime in 2+ hours.

Comment

Check your picture again. I did manage to get my 3rd merit

I've dropped all 3 into Ninjutsu skill taking it up to level 3 (of 8) so it's now 6 levels over the cap. Another 210000 and it will be capped then I have to start thinking about STR merits (not nice).

To be fair, it was fun but not the greatest merit party I've been in. Kerushi was able to do really good damage but the swords and katanas (BLU PLD and NIN) were not potent enough to get through the troll armour. Maybe Chaos Roll (Attack Bonus) instead of Rogue's Roll (Critical Hit Rate Bonus) would have helped but I'm not sure how much of a bonus it would have gave.

Moot's Sneak Attack + Vertical Cleave were sick though ^^

I enjoy meriting but my gear is 2 or 3 pieces short from being 'merit perfect'. I need a Brutal Earring, legs that improve attack speed (Koga Hakama or Byakko's Haidate) and maybe a Peacock Charm then I would merit a lot more than I do now.

Comment

Struggled a little myself again I'm a few peices short of a full merit set up. Need 2 x Flame Ring, Foragers Mantle, Peacock Charm and Marine Feet...

XP was slower than the Nyzul and Mamook camps but I think that some of that was diamond hide and that longer pulls as well as the weapon dammge reduction. Interesting camp all the same, fastest I've seen is still Nyzul at around 12k per hour, with mamook about 10k, think last night we averaged around 6k. Then again we went heavy piercing to Nyzul, RNG, RNG, PLD, THF so we were set up for the zone.

More importantly though congratulations Talizker, it's been a long road...

...now welcome to Meritting! Count me in I need about 100 merit points probably more!

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                        Check your picture again. I did manage to get my 3rd merit
                        Oh yeah lol, must of been looking elsewhere...!

Originally posted by C' View Post
                        To be fair, it was fun but not the greatest merit party I've been in.
                        It was certainly fun and good to be with such quality players on our LS... and at a location i've never camped. I'm sure the Exp/Hr could have been quite a bit higher (given setup/location changes whatever) but there were no complaints from me.

Comment

My favourite merit camp is definitely at the back of Bhaflau Thickets (Mamool Ja Staging Point section) just outside the Jade Sepulcher. Focuses on Mamool Ja and Puks to keep the chains high. The only problem really is the NIN and THF Mamools which can be very evasive (THF especially) which can kill chains.

Nyzul has never impressed me, as I simply cannot afford to be using up multiple stacks of sushi an hour as the Colibri use Snatch Morsel. I think that camp is designed for THF and DRG pimped out in Homam gear

Comment

Nyzul Isle my fav place, VT Colibri are easy to hit without sushi(using 42acc for hits and 17 on WS), as always go there with a stack of Meat bobs for 3k. If you need Acc just ask the Brd or Cor roll it and hate shouldn?t be a problem if you bring thf or /thf.

Wasn?t a fan of that Troll camp, I had run far to pull and they ran slow back to camp, pluis those bloody RNG shots pass through shadows, I think it would have been better if had went /whm.

Comment

Yea but it's slightly different for you.

You have an 11 point skill advantage on your weapon choice to begin with due to A+ in G.K. and the DM earring (so that's an Accuracy+11 already) along with the added Accuracy fromHasso. NIN's potential comes from Haste gear and I'd have to sacrifice 12% of that to get extra accuracy.

I'll give it a try with you guys some time if you like but I don't expect to enjoy it much

I do agree that trolls weren't very good though for our setup.
                              Last edited by C'; 31-05-2007, 11:56.

Comment

congratulations tali

Comment

Working...
                                X