No announcement yet.

Retro Core Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. Can you try downloading the torrent file for a second? It says 303.64 mb for the file size.

Comment

ok, I'll give it a try.

bye the way some people are having audio issues with vol.8 because they don't have the Microsoft ADPCM codec installed. You can grab it as part of this whopping codec pack from here http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...oDecS_Pack.htm

and information about it here http://www.gromkov.com/faq/faq2003-0009.html

Yakumo

Comment

mezzanine, you were right. THe BT version is missing the end so I've deleted it and have started to upload a new version. I'll post again once it's up. Should only be a few hours.

Yakumo

Comment

yakumo, you are talking about the BT one missing the ending. I downloaded it from your ftp and at the end you are playing Sonic CD and as soon as the special stage comes up it cuts straight to the end credits.

Comment

Yeah, the BT one wouldn't even play because it was missing the last 20 Meg but I've fixed it now. So the BT and FTP downloads are fine. The reason behind Sonic cutting off is thanks to my hard drive. For some unknown reason it decided it was full even though there was 17 Gig left on it. So of course it stopped recording the game. I never noticed until I had edited everything together and by that time I just couldn't be bothered to do the Sonic section again.

Yakumo

Comment

Cheers Yakumo, picked up Tokyo Bus guide after watching one of your episodes! Good stuff, although didn't know you was a scouser :P

Particually liked that Saturn 3D beat em up you reviewed with the School girl, and that guy who hits you with his arse...forgot the name though..
              Last edited by tokyochojin; 16-05-2005, 00:36.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
                Cheers Yakumo, picked up Tokyo Bus guide after watching one of your episodes!

get the Sega Direct LE version that came with lovely(?) guide lady..

Comment

Originally posted by dj898
                  get the Sega Direct LE version that came with lovely(?) guide lady..
                  That version was available in shops too. I want that one but the disc is just FMV

Cheers Yakumo, picked up Tokyo Bus guide after watching one of your episodes! Good stuff, although didn't know you was a scouser :P

Particually liked that Saturn 3D beat em up you reviewed with the School girl, and that guy who hits you with his arse...forgot the name though..
                  Yep I'm a scouser even though I don't sound like one very much anymore. I never did though to be honest. The 3D fighter you are talking about is Goiken Muyou Anarchy in the NIPPON. Great game with loads of options.

Yakumo

Comment

Best ep for a while Yakumo . Wasn't interested in that Dreamcast shooter before, but it looked pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine
                      Best ep for a while Yakumo . Wasn't interested in that Dreamcast shooter before, but it looked pretty good.
                      Thanks mezzanine Yeah, Trizeal is a very nice old school style shooter. You really should try it out. I loved it as soon as I played it in the arcade but after playing it on the Dreamcast I love it even more !! I just wish it had a rumble pack option.

Yakumo

Comment

Yakumo, when are you going to upload the latest episodes to your Archive.org page mate...?

Dying to see some new episodes

Comment

Yakumo, when are you going to upload the latest episodes to your Archive.org page mate...?

Dying to see some new episodes
                          I can't mate. I don't have the login details anymore I'll have to write to them. Why not try the Bit Torrent downloads ? They seem to be quite fast from what I've heard.

Yakumo

Comment

It's probably been said many times before - but you do a fantastic job Yakumo. I really enjoyed watching your reports.

I particularly like the fact that you cover rare stuff like the x68000. I've just bought one and it's on the way from Italy. I really can't wait to try it now.

Any chance you'll cover some FM towns stuff? (Sorry if you already have, I've not watched them all yet).

Keep up the good work mate!

Comment

Hmm, FM Towns stuff ? Maybe but I don't really know much about them at the moment so first I'll have to check out some of the games.

Yakumo

Comment

Retro Core Volume 9 is now out FTP downloads are now on line and so should be the BT downloads. Unfortunatly there are no URL downloads thanks to me losing my password and the archive not returning my mails about it

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X