Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest AES pick ups....

Comment

Oo-er. Your poor wallet!

AES boxes are disgustingly nice though, lovely.

Once all my excess gaming stuff is gone (everything save 360/PS2) I'm hoping to get some JP Mega Drive stuff of quality.

Comment

Some Saturn and Mega CD love and a N64 treat

Comment

Can I ask how much Zero 3 set you back? Been after a reasonably priced copy for a while now.

Comment

Those Neo Geo box arts are lovely!

Couple of Saturn pick ups for me...

Love both games. Guardian Force feels nicely different amongst other Saturn shooters, and I've loved the look of Elevator Action Returns since a review in CVG. Nice to finally own it!...I like that it's not just run and gun, and you're encouraged to play it quite stylishly.

Do love the Japanese Saturn stuff, and it's all thanks to NTSC-UK/Bordersdown that I discovered it.

Comment

Elevator Action Returns is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
                Can I ask how much Zero 3 set you back? Been after a reasonably priced copy for a while now.
                Got it off Lee for just under ?30 so more than happy with that .

Also picked up this gem all thanks to Yakumo video on his website (which made me want the game) . The graphics truly are amazing

[IMG]

Comment

Looks very close to the PS1 version in the videos, really cool racer.

Comment

At first shutoko battle seems like a very slow and dull racer but once you start to upgrade the car it becomes something much different. A fantastic game with great graphics. After Sega Rally I'd say it's the best looking racer on the Saturn. Everything is just so big.

Comment

Since I have an absolutely howling hangover, i'll be glad to just chill out playing this little gem. I haven't went mental with the spends, it's a conversion, though made with MVS parts.

Comment

Colin, you are f*****g mental.

Though if I had the money I'd probably do the same with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          At first shutoko battle seems like a very slow and dull racer but once you start to upgrade the car it becomes something much different. A fantastic game with great graphics.
                          I agree totally. I remember seeing it previewed in the UK PS1 magazine and thought then it looked amazing.

Comment

Thought I would start getting some ps2 goodness after the abomination that was Silent Hill HD

Comment

^^ Brilliant lot! I have them all bar Spy Fiction and Crazy Taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                                ^^ Brilliant lot! I have them all bar Spy Fiction and Crazy Taxi.
                                Yeah I'm really happy I got SH 2,3 and 4 ffor less than I got trade in at HMV for the HD collection now to find SH origins and Shattered Memories. Spy Fiction had to be got its Swery65

Comment

Working...
                                X