Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
    A massive thanks to Briareos Kerensky who picked this up for me on his recent trip to Japan., which resulted in me getting it a hell of a lot cheaper than ebay or importers.

One of the best games I,ve ever played for any system,and worth every penny(whatever you paid)

Comment

Luca managed to snag it for ?82 mate. Not the cheapest i've ever paid for it, as no surprise i've owned half a dozen copies over the years! With the prices being asked for it these days though, a bargain in comparison.

Comment

Nice..Out of curiosity Colin did u get someone to mod your console.

Comment

I'm not looking at this thread anymore. I'm determined not to buy a Duo, as I know I'll never use it.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            I'm not looking at this thread anymore. I'm determined not to buy a Duo, as I know I'll never use it.

LOL...This^ +1

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              It's ok, we can just all join Retro Gamers Anonymous and blame it all on Colin!

Actually, has anyone noticed, once one person gets a PCE, everyone else seems to want one. Then interest dies until that same person gets another?

Comment

Comment

I've had a Duo-R. It has no shielding, no headphone socket, and it's white. Screw Duo-R's.

I've actually got a brand new Core Grafx II that I bought from Raven in 1997. Not that I should be even mentioning such trivialities of course.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Never understood why consoles need headphone sockets on the system.

Comment

This was my old one,sold it to a guy on Shmups forum.....was RGB as well

Comment

I'm still irked that I wasn't able to repurchase that. ;_;

Really wanted a RX for ages. HuCard for me only for a while..

Comment

I'd actually REALLY like an original white hucard-only unit. Such a brilliant, simple design. I played more hucards than I ever did CDs anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                            Never understood why consoles need headphone sockets on the system.
                            That's because you aren't my friend on facebook Sorrel.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Am i the only one that thinks the duo looks horrible? I prefer the original pce bolted to a cdrom in the briefcase interface unit.

Not that any of it matters anymore as i flogged all my engine stuff ages ago except rainbow islands, if i need a games fix for pc engine i just fire up the emulator as thats more than good enough.

Comment

Sort of agree, but the availability of parts for the Duo is appealing to me. I think to me I'd like to own them in this order from most to least:

RX -> Briefcase -> R -> Duo -> the one that sits on the Core Grafx II's bum.

Comment

Working...
                                X