Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention there are ps2 games that are 12 years old now. Sounds retro to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
      Fallen off the videogame wagon and bought a modded slim PS2. I think Slim PS2's are cheap ****e, but wanted one quick and was reasonably priced.
      Get Football Kingdom!

Comment

So if an asteroid struck Earth today, sending the world into chaos, and disrupting standard manufacture and retailing procedure, the 360 and PS3 would become retro overnight? Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
          So if an asteroid struck Earth today, sending the world into chaos, and disrupting standard manufacture and retailing procedure, the 360 and PS3 would become retro overnight? Amazing!
          My theory might break down then, but humanity would be too so maybe you’ll have to class the survivors as Next Generation.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
            Get Football Kingdom!
            I might do, it's on my radar saw if few cheap recently, also need to get ISS 3 for more soccer brillstorm.
            Last edited by Baseley09; 31-08-2012, 11:48.

Comment

I have J League Perfect Striker 5!

Comment

some recent pickups:

MGS3 Premium coming soon too, well chuffed! Seems timely considering the recent MGS announcement!

Comment

I'm not happy about this.

Comment

Want those MGS bits

Comment

That MGS Premium Package looks pretty battered.

Very nice though, wanted that as a kid!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        That MGS Premium Package looks pretty battered.

Very nice though, wanted that as a kid!
                        Well the innards are new mate, but the outter box has some minor creases - ah well

Heres some more recent additions!!

Konami GB Collection Vol.2 could be in better nick, hopefully I'll find another one!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                          Well the innards are new mate, but the outter box has some minor creases - ah well

Heres some more recent additions!!

You bastard. How much did you snag that for?

Comment

Heh nice... I've got a sealed copy of that on my shelf. Always thinking what it might be worth now, considering I only paid about 15 quid for it way in the past...
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Shozuki, I notice you got two Legendary Starfy games there. How much did they set you back? I never actually got round to buying them until I went to Japan and found them relatively cheap (although with hindsight I'm not sure how much I actually saved when compared to GBP prices). Also, have you played the first one yet?

Comment

I dont collect GBA but the Starfy games look nice, kinda want a set...

Comment

Working...
                                X