Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo
    Mega CD
    Fatal Fury Special (never seen a JPN one before),
    Spooky. I've never seen a pal one in the flesh..but the jp one is common as much in the UK. (CEX had about 12 last I went into that s'hole)

Comment

How much was the Silhouette Mirage Promo disc Yakumo?

Comment

And these... (no they are not for sale)

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo

Mega CD
          Fatal Fury Special (never seen a JPN one before), Thunder Hawk and Ranma 1/2
          beats Yakumo - yeah!!!!!

factory sealed

gloat mode - 1st and last time probably

Comment

That's a beautiful N64. In fact, I now want to purchase one! Haha, where did you pick up that beaut?

Comment

it's Randnet Smoke N64 that came with 64DD...

Comment

Originally posted by Emir
                How much was the Silhouette Mirage Promo disc Yakumo?
                360 yen Not bad at all. The Soulhackers one was only 50 yen.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                  beats Yakumo - yeah!!!!!

factory sealed

gloat mode - 1st and last time probably
                  Ooh yeah but did your Fatal Fury cost 250 yen Still, it's always nice to have brand new copies.

Yakumo

Comment

@dj898 - which version of Homeland is that? My copy has a different cover.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                      @dj898 - which version of Homeland is that? My copy has a different cover.
                      I *think* theres one cover that was produced when Chunsoft published the title and then one for the Sega publishing perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                        Can I ask how much for each and where from? I've now got the full b&w set here for both Japanese and Euro

Amazingly enough, it was the Euro b&w Pocket Tennis that was the last one for me to get, not the NGC98+.
                        Got them for $120 shipped (from Hong Kong) for both from a guy over at neo-geo.com. Still looking for that B&W Euro Sam Sho though.. I regret not bidding for one I saw on ebay France a couple of years ago, went for about 20 Euros in the end..

I saw another euro Neo geo Cup 98 on ebay yesterday, part of a package froma spanish seller. Was going cheap but couldn't understand how he wanted payment so didn't bid.

Comment

Received Prikura Daisakusen for the Saturn today, with a nice little 1997 calendar.

Can anyone confirm that it's meant to be a 1 disc game please? It comes in a 2 disc case you see...

Comment

My copy only has 1 disc.

Comment

Originally posted by son_of_bael
                              Got them for $120 shipped (from Hong Kong) for both from a guy over at neo-geo.com. Still looking for that B&W Euro Sam Sho though.. I regret not bidding for one I saw on ebay France a couple of years ago, went for about 20 Euros in the end..

I saw another euro Neo geo Cup 98 on ebay yesterday, part of a package froma spanish seller. Was going cheap but couldn't understand how he wanted payment so didn't bid.

Yeah what is it with euro ebayers. They rarely take paypal and don't even state what sort of payments they do accept. The Germans are the worst :/

Comment

Picked up a Factory sealed Final Fight Revenge, because it was too cheap to pass up.

Now the dillemma, keep it sealed and sell it or keep and play it.. It aint that great to start with

Comment

Working...
                                X