Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drools* ... That is some seriously nice stuff. I would love to get hold of one of those SC5 sets, but it will of course go for far more than I would pay

Ah well .. I'll just make do with the PS2 PAL promo copy that I have. Always handy to have it in English! No headphones though :-(

Tirian

Comment

I picked up the following four Jap MD games today for a total of ?10. Please excuse my dirty rug
      Nice selection. May I be so bold as to ask where you got them from?

Comment

dj898, don't you feel guilty owning two Space Channel 5 part 2 box sets ? How about sending one this way

Yakumo

Comment

sure if you send DC Sakura Taisen LE box set 1-4 ?

Comment

How much do these Space Channel 5 box sets go for these days ? I assume they're quite hard to get.

Comment

I really have no idea as these two were bought when they were released - being stupid I was I bought one after the other not realising sis took the 1st box for play without telling me... well it turns out it isn't really that bad since now I have two box sets... one is on eBay. if you like you should be able to find it coz it's the only one at the moment me think...

Comment

Oooh, so you're that guy. You're in oz, right? Btw, any jap saturn games you'd like to get rid of?

Comment

haven't been looking into that yet... been busy playing RSG and others... I mean tto go thru titles and put ones I no longer play up for sale but never get around to it... being lazy arse... this is one of my new year's resolution and I'll be doing soon - like in next few months soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldo1
                    How much do these Space Channel 5 box sets go for these days ? I assume they're quite hard to get.
                    You can fall over the things in Tokyo, every shop in Akihabara seems to have at least one and for ?50 or so you can buy one.

Comment

another lot arrived today. mt023

Last edited by dj898; 27-01-2005, 09:18.

Comment

Nice lot.

What's the saturn boxset next to Panic Chan?

Comment

You mean Saturn Music School or promo Sakura Taisen tin box?

Comment

Although these are not really retro (well they are sort of, based on smb 3)

Been having a bit of a e-reader card spending spree recently. Managed to get these. Approx ?15 per full sealed box, bargain as they usually retail for ?30. Wish i could find more but certain series are like gold dust to find.

These fecking cards are a nightmare to get hold of, Im sure there is a warehouse in japan bloody full of these & only releasing a few boxes a month to the whole of japan Thats what it feels like anyway.

& also a full box of f-zero falcon densetsu card-e.

Comment

Music school..I should open my eyes

Nice card btw

Comment

Got a few new Saturn games today. First up is the V-Force box set that includes a video and jigsaw.

Other two games I got are Grandread and Quovadis II

Looks like I'm in for some Space Battle Simulation this weekend.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X