Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also spotted a N64DD, complete with all games for around £180, an unboxed Panasonic cube without its remote for £40, and a red game gear for £35. There also seemed to be a ton of Virtual boys everywhere, selling for around the fifty quid mark.
    Now you tell me,you tease

Comment

How much would you say the N64DD would go for on the bay?

Comment

How much would you say the N64DD would go for on the bay?
        I was thinking for myself !

Comment

Still got to pay Mark (thanks again) for these but YAY, Zettai zetsumei dangerous jiisan, finally found them all, not only mint but dirt cheap too.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
            Also spotted a N64DD, complete with all games for around ?180, an unboxed Panasonic cube without its remote for ?40, and a red game gear for ?35. There also seemed to be a ton of Virtual boys everywhere, selling for around the fifty quid mark.
            64DDs came with almost complete sets of games (Doshin, F-Zero eXpansion, Sim City 64, the Studio games, modem, mouse, AV output cart) anyway and were easy enough to get on ebay last time I checked (i.e. when I was thinking of buying up all the stock I could find in Akihabara and selling them all). You probably saw them in Super Potato? That's where I got mine.
            Pro Golf Tour 64 and Doshin 2 are the games to look out for, the former I only saw once in 5 years of Akihabara shopping and it was going for 25'000yen new. My 64DD (unboxed with modem et al.) was 38'000. Doshin 2 I've never laid eyes on.

VBs were not uncommon, but BookOff is the best place to get them. I got my brother one for 5000yen about 3 years back.

Comment

wow, i must go there 1day ,

Comment

Comment

If I lived where you are Blast would have finished my PAL collection a long time ago
                  Galaxy Fight, kudos for getting that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                    If I lived where you are Blast would have finished my PAL collection a long time ago
                    Galaxy Fight, kudos for getting that one.
                    Yeah, being looking for a decent copy a while ago.

I remember buying an ex-rental copy years ago, really beat up with most of the manual missing, sold that and never saw a copy again for ages after that.

EDIT:

Got these today:

And these today:

Last edited by Blast Hardbody; 10-02-2010, 12:23.

Comment

Morning, It's minty ninty 'Claymation' time again,

Comment

Nintastic, you know you're going to have to replace that, look at the bottom left hand corner...............that flap is folding back! AND there's a white speck bottom right!

Comment

Nintastic, you know you're going to have to replace that, look at the bottom left hand corner...............that flap is folding back! AND there's a white speck bottom right!
                          all I need is a pair of scissors

Comment

Your OCD will not allow for such things!

Seriously though, your *mint* collection must be reaching a fair size now. Good work!

Comment

A rare thing happened today, I find some decent games, at decent prices at a Cash Converters today:

$15 each for the SNES games, $5 each for the PS1 games and $5 for Metroid (I have a spare box for it )

Comment

Have u played Wayne's World yet? Its dreadful in an exceedingly entertaining way!

Comment

Working...
                                X