Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What system is Rolling Thunder on?

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
      that's the Famicom version (NES) There's also an aracde version.

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
        One of my favourite series Brent...tbh 1 and 2 are class acts that would be hard to compete with,modern gaming just ain't me
        Aye if I had an arcade cab those 2 would be high on my list, shame Rolling Thunder 3 never got the Arcade treatment as I really like that one.

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Hehe good info, apparently those SG pads are pretty rare. I still have mine though
        Yeah you rarely see them on ebay, an Hori one is on Yahoo Auctions atm for about £40 which is pricey for an old Joypad, no idea what the Sega branded one is worth.

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
        Famicom, Edit: didn't realise Yakumo beat me to it as I was still typing , the Famicom version is a bit better than the Nes release as it has a custom mapper and makes use of some extra sound channels.
        Last edited by Phar; 08-12-2010, 11:42.

Comment

I've been wanting to get a copy of Alisia Dragoon since I saw Garrz32 listing his for sale earlier this year. In fact, that sales thread is probably what made me get back in to MD gaming. So, Garry, it's all your fault really................

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            I've been wanting to get a copy of Alisia Dragoon since I saw Garrz32 listing his for sale earlier this year. In fact, that sales thread is probably what made me get back in to MD gaming. So, Garry, it's all your fault really................

Fantastic game with great box art,except for the screen shot on the bottom left(what were they thinking)......Oh by the way that has to be the lamest excuse I have ever read/heard Colin.

We all knew you would be back posting pics on this thread,It was just a case of "WHEN" lol

Comment

Fantastic game with great box art,except for the screen shot on the bottom left(what were they thinking)......Oh by the way that has to be the lamest excuse I have ever read/heard Colin.

We all knew you would be back posting pics on this thread,It was just a case of "WHEN" lol
              You got me. But I can live with the addiction AND live a normal life can't I?

How's your Duo-R by the way?

Comment

The Duo-R he sold and then went on to get a Duo-RX? heh

That cover looks absolutely amazing, JP MD stuff looks fantastic cover wise.

Comment

Yep sold the Duo-r.....bought the RX,nearly sold that(infact accepted the cash for it)only to discover the bloody CD-Drive had packed in...

Paid the cash back*sorry Speedlolita*in case anyone thinks am a chancer

So at the moment it's with a guy from my work who is an electrical wizard(so he says lol)

Comment

Please don't offer me it if you can get it working again.. I'll be completely broke. ;0;

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Please don't offer me it if you can get it working again.. I'll be completely broke. ;0;
                      haha no worries,prolly be months before i see him again anyway

Comment

Oops, I didn't know all that mate!

Once you get it fixed and sell it to speedy, you'll be able to buy another in six months when you start getting the yearning. Every. Bit. As bad. As me.

Comment

Comment

You guys are sad you wouldn't catch me collecting for the PC Engine.....

No wait... *Facepalm*

Hucards are sexy I've heard they are accepted as currency like stamps.

Comment

haha no worries,prolly be months before i see him again anyway
                              Well er, if it's like February ish then I'll take it should he fix it..

I was so bummed I went and bought a skeleton Saturn and a Sakura Taisen Dreamcast..

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post

Probably my favourite MD cover art!

I miss my copy

Comment

Working...
                                X