Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _y_ View Post
    Any interest in Planescape Torment? It's apparently ?9.73 at The Hut now.
    I'm about to hit this classic over Christmas as it's just been re-release on PC, PC game only but alot of people say it has the best script for a game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
      I'm about to hit this classic over Christmas as it's just been re-release on PC, PC game only but alot of people say it has the best script for a game ever.
      Yes it does. Certainly the best i've ever seen in a game, but then i like fantasy which helps

Comment

Oops. It's almost January, so it looks like crackdown and planescape are potentials. Any more votes for either of these?

Comment

CV: Symphony of the Night?

I've just started playing this on PSP again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
            CV: Symphony of the Night?

I've just started playing this on PSP again.
            I've just clocked it. Wouldn't mind a discussion though.

Crackdown would be funny. I need something mindless to play with my housemates over Live and I'd suggested this to them around a week ago.

Comment

I've just picked up Symphony for the first time on PSP. Would give me some motivation to get into it.

Comment

Has this relaying of games stopped now?

With the pending arrival of Heavy Rain, would be nice to have a quick revisit of Farenheit, no?

Comment

Oops no. Just forgot. Been on holiday and stuff. And Christmas.

Farenheit then. That's PS2 and Xbox? Let's do that then.

Comment

It's available on PC as well. Problem with the re: play is there seems to be a constant barrage of great games coming out every month.

Comment

I just saw the Max Payne movie and it made me want to replay the first game.

I never played the sequel, but it's available on the Live Marketplace and probably from a games shop for a fraction of the price.

Strangely enough, the film also reminded me a lot of Kingpin, which is another suggestion for here! Underneath all the ridiculous swearing, it was a decent game.

Comment

How about something like Jumping Flash? Anyone with a PS3 can pick it up off the PSN and I'm sure there are loads who still have the original.

Comment

Wave Race 64! or Kingpin!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I just saw the Max Payne movie and it made me want to replay the first game.
                            I also just saw that for the first time but all it made me was lust for Olga Kurylenko

Seriously, now, how about a replay of Heart of Darkness? It's a charming little retro gem, even though I blame it for breaking my PS1 on the last time I completed it. The constant reloading when you die (which happens a lot on some screens) was too much for my ageing console.

Comment

Max Payne 2 is on offer on Marketplace this week, so I may have my own replay as this thread seems a little slow at the moment!

Comment

Anyone for crackdown?

If so where can I get it uber cheap?

Comment

Working...
                                X