No announcement yet.

Famicom Mini Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the Club Nintendo micro faceplate is designed to look like the Famicom second controller (as the normal faceplate looks like the first controller).

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
    the limited sp is the one that looks like the micro right? with the shiny gold plates? how much was that and where'd you get it if you don't mind me asking?
    I got the limited Famicom SP from someone in the UK, think I paid about 200 quid for it. Bit of a bargain at the time I felt, considering I'd seen it being sold for double that...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Are you going to collect the club nintendo items too? If so, don't forget the two not for sale games, Kidou Senshi Z Gundam Hot Scramble and Dai 2 Ji Super Robot Taisen.

Comment

Originally posted by Juste View Post
        Are you going to collect the club nintendo items too? If so, don't forget the two not for sale games, Kidou Senshi Z Gundam Hot Scramble and Dai 2 Ji Super Robot Taisen.
        I havent seen either of those in years, not even on yahoo auctions. Last time i did they were pretty expensive. Would be nice to own though, very limited at 1000 copies.

Comment

@Juste-dunno mate, im definitely going to have a crack at getting the full retail set, not this month though

Comment

Heres a motivational pic for you, go ooooon do it

There was actually a nice games case released too by a 3rd party

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 beautiful. I am going to do it, i just have to wait a bit for funds.

Comment

Wouldnt worry too much about pirates of those on ebay as the boxes are that different i seriously doubt that pirates would replicate the clear plastic box & the tiny inner box.

If you went for the uk versions then id say yeah as those are **** & the boxes look like they have been knocked up on a photocopier & thats the originals

Comment

no 'nes classics' thats exactly what i was thinking about ebay, usually i wouldnt touch ebay for gba stuff, but as you said what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    I havent seen either of those in years, not even on yahoo auctions. Last time i did they were pretty expensive. Would be nice to own though, very limited at 1000 copies.
                    Yeah I believe I saw one copy of each in my time so far and both went for horrendously high prices. We're talking several hundred here. And I was gonna post a pic of my three sets but Importaku beat me to it

Mind you I still have the logo embossed shipping cartons for two of them as well...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I know the collecting is half the fun but thought you might like to know someone on ebay is selling two complete series of Famicom Minis, 1 - 10 (bids start at £100 or BIN at £150) and 11 - 20 (bids at £85 or BIN for £100). That doesn't seem too bad considering some of the individual games are listed at £20 - £30 a pop.
                      Last edited by MattyD; 05-04-2008, 12:54.

Comment

Looks like one of the hibaihin fmini games has popped up on yahoo but the joker is hoping for a starting bid of ?1000

This one is super robot wars, the other was gundam hot scramble.

Comment

Originally posted by Juste View Post
                          Maybe we could start a campaign to get Nintendo of Japan to make a Super Famicom Mini series, I know for sure it would be great! ^_^
                          I'd buy them all. The best Super Famicom games are still amazingly brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

There was actually a nice games case released too by a 3rd party
                            It wasn't too bad was it. Still got mine in the packaging. Also around the time a strange Famicom and Discsystem minidisk holder was released (a minidisc would fit in the disk system). Yes, I bought it.

Comment

Dream Star Japan has the first and third boxsets in the nintendo shipping boxes.

Beautiful things.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                                What does a club nintendo famicom micro faceplate look like?
                                Here you go, original micro at the bottom & club n alternate version at top. Instead of just putting the faceplate in an envelope & sending it off they went full out by attaching it to a gameboy micro dummy metal shell everything is there apart from the screen & the electronics.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X