X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roachie View Post
    Yes it is

I love my Super Famicom but she's not original damn it! Too many innacuracies
    I've never heard of a 1-CHIP system having Inaccuracies. Do you have a link?

Edit: Never mind, I've found the thread that you're most likely referencing. After reading through it, I'm not convinced that it's much more than hair-splitting based on what was in SFC devkits and speculation around "what the developers intended".
    Last edited by Decider-VT; 22-08-2015, 10:36.

Comment

A few more games for the NES and a cheap Diablo: Hellfire at long last.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
        I've never heard of a 1-CHIP system having Inaccuracies. Do you have a link?

Edit: Never mind, I've found the thread that you're most likely referencing. After reading through it, I'm not convinced that it's much more than hair-splitting based on what was in SFC devkits and speculation around "what the developers intended".
        Martin can tell you first hand that it is different in how it handles certain things.

Comment

I've been going through it and the differences are so minor. Star Fox and Doom do seem a touch slower. Aladdin does have a tiny glitch but everything else I have tested looks miles better.

Comment

Uh huh. Minor differences are still differences though!

Well within tolerance of course.

Comment

I've noticed nothing on the vast majority of games. Apart from arcade quality image.

Comment

Definitely noticed the difference in colour between that SNES Mini and my SuFami. I think muting the brightness brings out more detail in the image but it is definitely a fair difference.

Comment

Are you subtly saying don't go back to 75 ohm?

Comment

I don't rightly know! Saves you posting it back though eh? The SNES Mini does have a brighter image by default anyway.

Comment

Listed as junk but actually works and looks in great shape after it's clean, a Mega CD and yet another Mega Drive. I must have about 8 Mega Drive consoles now.

Just look at the RGB goodness. And no, it's not a CRT either. I love my Framemeister

Comment

I'm in the market for that very set up Yakumo, just saying.

Comment

Looks like a later machine, given it doesn't have the flavour text on the circular rim. :v

Comment

Yup, you're right. In that case I'm in the market for the bottom 50% of that set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              I'm in the market for that very set up Yakumo, just saying.
                              Mega CDs over here cost an awful lot. We're talking 70 pounds for a really ****ty unit. This one was a very lucky buy. Covered in crap, marked as junk and up for a very cheap price of about 10 pounds. I didn't expect it to work but at that price I had to give it a gamble.

Looks like a later machine, given it doesn't have the flavour text on the circular rim. :v
                              Yep, you're right but that's OK because I've got two of the very first Mega Drive consoles with the extra board inside.

Comment

Haha, yeah I go for early machines too.

Comment

Working...
                                X