GAMESMASTER........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lactose Intollerant
    Big Boy Barry couldn't decide if he was using his real name or not, and had the worst clothes sense in the world.
    LOL!

Christ thats hilarious!

Comment

HAHA Big Boy Barry lol, last i eard he was working @ Joytech lol - member his side-kick on Gamesworld, his now in Little Britain, wots his name yeah plays dat lady Emily character lmao - David Williams, HAHA, classic!

Comment

oh yah & Davy bloke woz in an episode of East Enders not so long ago, dat dude is everywher now - unlike BBB! lol

Comment

Watched it the other day and they were wetting themselves with the graphics on toe jam and earl on the megadrive

best in the world apparently

Comment

I used to work on Gamesmaster I devised all the challenges for one whole series ...

I also worked on Gamesworld for a while; even appeared on a show as a stand in

Gamesmaster, Gamesworld and dot tv were all made by the same company, Hewland International (who now produce Dream Team on Sky One).

Comment

Haha cool Londonner, what you do now? Don't tell me you work for Cybernet?

Comment

Alas, I used to write reviews for Oracle back in the day (remember the old teletext?). I then worked for Hewland in vacations - I was a student back then.

I then went to Uni and all gaming stopped. I went from one extreme to another. From the contacts I'd made I could have gone into games production after graduation, but instead decided to start my own company (still software, but not games). And that's another story.

I may go into gaming again, although lack of recent experience may be a hinderance. Right now, I'm trying to familiarise myself with the gaming landscape again. I've learnt a lot from this board.

In the future, my own games company

Comment

Londonner... what's ya real name man? I too worked for Oracle between 1990-92 (when they ceased to exist) doing stuff for the computer section (remember Buzz and the magical page 568?). Maybe I'll recognise ya name from reading too many teletext reviews
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Big Boy Barry right here!

Wow, amazing what a google search can bring up... Big Boy Barry is right here folks, alive, well, and still very much in this industy...

Comment

Originally posted by bigboybarry
                      Wow, amazing what a google search can bring up... Big Boy Barry is right here folks, alive, well, and still very much in this industy...
                      What, selling ****e joysticks?

Comment

This web site has a petition to get GamesMaster released on DVD.

Its weird, GamesMaster was like a Game Show - News Program, and everything on it isn?t important anymore. Yet if it was released on DVD I would defiantly buy it.

Comment

Yeah if they were to release complete season DVD sets i would buy them in an instant.

It was just an excellent show - challenges, reviews, dom winding up d.perry. It's a shame that no gaming tv show has bettered gamesmaster or games world - with exception to gamerweb which had some excellent presenters and potential but was on a ****e channel.

Edit - Damn how could i forget consolevania - the current best gaming show.
                          Last edited by VoyagerFX; 21-07-2004, 13:38.

Comment

I would like to add that I also think TUGA is probably Dave Perry, lol.

Comment

GamesWorld wasnt really that good, its just the same as Gamezville.... but it did have Big Boy Barry on it, so I guess I should give it some credit. Ive never seen GamerWeb but i know thay have their own forum www.gamerweb.com

I always thought Bits and Thumb Bandits were good.

Anyone remember Bad Influence, Cybernet or Movies games and Videos?

Comment

Cybernet is still on.

Bad Influence? Take it you haven't read the rest of this thread then?

Movies, Games and Videos... I remember when that was just Movies, Movies, Movies...

Comment

Working...
                                X