Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom classics collection psp, first play thread is borked.
    When you try and open it you get 'request failed due to internal server error'

Comment

Which thread exactly, done a quick search and all threads opened up OK, linky please.

Comment

Theres only one in first play David. I just re-checked and it gets more bizzare. If you click on the thread title or page 1, you get the server failire message, clicking on page 2 however opens the page, but only that page. I can only link to page 2 if you like but there not much point as it works, cant open the other page to get to the url you see.

Comment

you've lost me, the three Capcom PSP matches here work fine

is it not one of those threads ?

Comment

No offence David but it clearly states in my first post capcom classics collection reloaded psp in first play its the thread started by escape-to-88 in that link. Go click on the thread title, then try clicking on page 1 then page 2.

Comment

Works perfectly fine for me.

Comment

Hmm, thats strange? I can only open page 2. Ok, thanks anyway, i'll try it on a PC tommorow. Apoliges for any bother.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                  No offence David but it clearly states in my first post capcom classics collection reloaded psp in first play its the thread started by escape-to-88 in that link. Go click on the thread title, then try clicking on page 1 then page 2.
                  You didn't state Reloaded originally.

Comment

A weird bug here - I'm using IE7 at school (through no choice of my own) and almost everything in the forum is in italics. Usernames, a few headings, the time and the post number aren't, but everything else it. It only happens with this forum. Any ideas?

Comment

Blog posts don't show up in the "new posts" search.

Comment

They do for me, anyone else having same problem as Swallow ?

Comment

Same here. I have posts in the 'New Posts' section from half past three this afternoon, but no mention of anything in that particular forum.

Comment

Blog posts are intended not to show up in new posts searches since the blog forum is only temperary. Bloggers and staff can do searches for them but no-one else.

Apologies

Comment

Not really a bug report, but I rememeber ages ago that I couldn't upload a gif for avatar. I'm talking like back in January. Anyway, was this done or purpose or just some bug?

Comment

Do you know if you type in just ntsc-uk.com (without the www) it takes you to a page that says: "if you can see this then the site is down for maintenance"?

Yeah, thought you did...

Comment

Working...
                                X