Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pure coincidence. Every time you use that url, the site is actually down for maintenance*

*er thanks, I'd forgotten about that. heheh. actually not really funny

Comment

I don't seem to be able to access this site from Virgin media broadband (formally telewest). Im assuming since im posting this now (albeit from 3) that it is probably a DNS issue. It has been that way for quite a while now and is the same on the laptop (again which works though 3) and desktop.

I think i will try using a different DNS such as openDNS, but i just thought you would like to know, in case other people are having the same problem

Comment

I'm with Virgin and have no troubles to be honest, never had to muck about with DNS's or anything. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Comment

For what it's worth I'm with Virgin Media and have had problems accessing the site over the last week. The loading progress bar stays empty and then after a short while I get a "Server not found" page (Firefox 2). It has been fine since yesterday though.

Comment

The site has been down on and off over last few days, that's more likely been the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
              The site has been down on and off over last few days, that's more likely been the problem.
              Thanks. I thought it was odd because I haven't changed my configuration and never normally have problems with this site.

Comment

Is it just me that's not getting any topic reply notification emails? Has something changed or is something broken?

PS - yes I have checked my spam folder

Comment

There is a problem currently, it's being looked into.

Comment

OK, thanks for that.

Comment

now sorted.

Comment

Just went to remove* some sold items from my trades thread but it won't let me edit the first post:

Is this because the thread is old or something?

* I mean put them in the 'sold' section obviously, not remove them completely.

Comment

Yes, you can't edit posts over a year old (although I see it's a couple of days less in this case).

Start a new thread matey.

Comment

Thought it might be something like that, thanks.

Comment

I've been getting this occasionally today:

Roughly 1/10 times.

Comment

me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X