Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got that as well. Refresh fixed it.

Comment

Yeh I'm seeing it too.

One of the logo's in the JavaScript randomiser that is missing a closing comment - I think that's all it is- hopefully that helps?

Comment

Hopefully that's fixed. Thanks

Comment

That's my sales thread, and for some reason it doesn't appear in search results. I searched for something random that I knew wouldn't feature in the forum much, "Yosumin," and for some reason it doesn't return my thread as a result despite the text being within

Comment

But bizarrely, it matches fine when you search for "baroque" and "steambot".

Comment

Conspiracy! erm.
              Were you just trying to find your own thread?
              No idea why it's not appearing with that string, but if it's just to find it, you can do "search this forum" advanced, threads started by user etc.

Comment

Yeah I was just trying to find the thread to update it, and had to do an advanced search when it didn't show up. I just figure that when my thread drops off the first couple of pages it won't get found by people searching for a certain game any longer - unless they're looking for Baroque anyway - and could stop a sale!

So, just what exactly does ntsc-uk have against me selling Yosumin specifically?

Comment

not sure why that is actually but I'll try and look into it.

Comment

I just paid/contributed for a year and it's turned me blue, and I've lost access to writer stuffs!

My PM inbox has been vastly reduced in size and is now full, too...

Can someone turn me back?

Comment

Done.

Where's the name come from? toythatkills

Comment

Cheers!

Toys That Kill, one of my favourite bands, I ripped them off a bit for a username yeeeears ago and it stuck!

Comment

Some weirdness with the feedback thread.....

I left feedback for evilthecatuk and when I submitted it I got a 'database error' message.

The feedback seems to show against his profile but in the main feedback folder (showing a list of users with recent feedback) his thread hasn't gone to the top and shows his last feedback was left on 22nd Jan by Steakman.....

Comment

It all seems a bit broken at the moment to be honest.

I'm not getting notifications from posts and I can't log in when I try to. After posting in the rumoured PSN releases thread (Can't post a link as it crashes when I try to go into it now) about the exclusive PS3 Mirrors Edge content coming this week I got the above error but the when I went back into the thread again the post was there 3 times even though it's showing up in the menus as the latest post as the post before is showing as that.

I don't know what's been happening on here lately but I'm questioning handing over cash again when my subscription runs out due to how often it goes wrong here now.

Comment

Lol

I'm not deleting those posts above so people can see what I mean.

EDIT:
                              I probably should add that this isn't showing as the latest post in the thread for me but I'm not sure if everybody is seeing it the same?

The problem is that if people aren't being notified of replies and it's not showing that there is a new post here nobody is going to see it anyway.

EDIT 2:
                              I'm not sure if this is any use at all but I'm updating this now at 18:03 and I updated it earlier at around 17:30 but it doesn't seem to log that I've edited them as it would do normally.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                                Lol
                                I probably should add that this isn't showing as the latest post in the thread for me but I'm not sure if everybody is seeing it the same?
                                Same here. And all the other threads in the other forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X