X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing testing one two one two

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry
      It all seems a bit broken at the moment to be honest.
      Couldn't access a lot yesterday. Seen some major quadruple posting in retro gaming!

Comment

Been getting numerous timeouts the last few days. Most forums aren't updating with new posts. As an example, trading hasn't apparently had any posts since this morning according to my browser.

Comment

Most problems should now be fixed. Really sorry about this.

If you see any threads that report they have more pages but you can't access them, please report the thread (any post) and we'll fix it. Thank.

Comment

I'm having some new problems today.

Just posted in the PSN thread but it's not showing up even though it shows up that I've posted the last thread there. I noticed that MonkeyWrench posted in there earlier as I got a notification email. It was still showing the previous post as the last post when you looked on the main menu but the previous post was as the last when I went into the thread.

This happened in one of the other threads earlier too but I'm not sure which it was now.

EDIT:
            Originally posted by monomaniacpat
            Couldn't access a lot yesterday. Seen some major quadruple posting in retro gaming!
            For some reason, those repeated posts about crap joysticks and four lots of pictures of the offending equipment got a right laugh out of me at the time.
            Last edited by JP; 28-01-2009, 21:44.

Comment

Hi John. That's the same problem (i.e. threads reporting more pages than you can see). Should be fixed in that thread now. The mods have been going around trying to find threads with similar issues, but I'm sure there will be more we've missed.

Comment

I've not had any notifications since early today or late yesterday from here, not sure if other people on here are having the same problem but I'm not aware of any problems with any other emails I've been sent.

EDIT:
                Forget about that, I was having problems with other emails and they've all turned up at the same time now.
                Last edited by JP; 13-03-2009, 21:36.

Comment

I dont know if this is the right place to issue this but i want to change my email from ****@hotmail.com to ****@gmail.com but when trying to do so it says the @gmail.com is banned which i find weird :S
                  I've never registered the @gmail.com one on ntsc-uk forums before.

Comment

It's to stop spambots, I believe, so you're probably stuck with hotmail.

Comment

Spam has died down so might remove that global ban. Meanwhile, I can change the email addy for you. PMd.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Spam has died down so might remove that global ban. Meanwhile, I can change the email addy for you. PMd.
                        pm sent

Comment

Is it me or am I going mad?

There used to be a few 'sticky' threads in the TV, Movies and Music folder at the very top such as newest albums and recommended DVD websites or something along those lines.

Have they gone for good?

Comment

Were they actually sticky? I know they're usually at or around the top, but I didn't think they'd actually been stickied at any point. Certainly haven't seen any discussion that indicates anybody has changed anything in there.

Comment

I'm trying to put an image tag in a code tag, but it's just displaying the image rather than the tag. Aren't code tags meant to prevent that?

Comment

hey, im just trying to change my email address (currently a gmail address, but going to swap it to another gmail) and it says its a banned address, so im guessing you guys banned gmail.

am i stuffed or can i change itz?

Comment

Working...
                                X