No announcement yet.

The Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I'm going to say this...but I've not actually seen episode 9 yet!

God damn, I'm so weak

edit - aye, awesome!
    Last edited by PeteJ; 11-03-2006, 11:40.

Comment

Well what can I say about episdode 10. Loads of major developments and it appears that Kavanagh is serioulsy losing the plot now. Be interesting to know to what happens with Vics Wife.

Comment

And next week's eppy is the season finale. Let's hope it's not the final episode if you know what I mean.

Comment

It possibly could be given Shawn Ryan has been working on his new series The Unit. Better to go out on a high note than a flat one.

Comment

Unlike The Unit, which isn't actually that good.

Shawn Ryan is just a writer though, not that involved (?).

Comment

That was quite possibly the finest episode I've seen of The Shield. Absolutely amazing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                Unlike The Unit, which isn't actually that good.

Shawn Ryan is just a writer though, not that involved (?).
                And executive producer.

I wouldn't write it off just yet, there's only been two episodes.

Comment

That was just incredible, and the season finale looks like it will simply be the greatest thing that will ever exist!

I'm going to need paramedics standing by incase I die from the heart-bursting tension.

Comment

That was absolutely superb - I'm starting to wonder if the end isn't nigh as they can't turn the pressure up much more (can they) ?

Seriously this show has to clean up at the awards this year - It's on a whole different level to anything (ANYTHING) else on TV at present.

Comment

Have only just watched episode 10 but I honestly cannot express how incredible it was, and the trailer for episode 11 looks like it will be the most amazing 90 minutes of TV ever shown.

Unbeliveable.

No hyperbole, The Shield season 5 is just the finest piece of TV drama there has ever been.

Comment

Holy ****! Episode 11 was the absolute dogs!

Cant believe it ended like it did. Shane is such a coward!!

Role on Season 6 !!!!

Comment

Will acquire this tonight and watch ASAP I'll be back here once I've done.

Comment

Well, it looks like another series is definitely on the cards.

I hope Shane gets everything that's coming to him - the ****. You know even if Makie finds out it was him responsible for killing Lem that he won't do anything about it.

Comment

Season Finale: Haven't watched it yet, but I read your spoiler.

Shane has always been a loose cannon, only ever looking after himself. Vic isn't like that, he looks after his family and team. It's tricky to know what Vic'd do, after all - Shane was ready to kill Vic last season to get himself out of trouble, and you just know that hasn't been forgotten.

Last edited by MartyG; 22-03-2006, 17:36.

Comment

I haven't read your spoilers as I'm only starting season 4 right now but I had heard that season 5 was to be the last season. Am I to understand that I heard wrong? In a way it's great news to have more Shield goodness but, in a way, it would be great to go out on a high. Both of my all-time favourite shows (Oz and Homicide) really dropped in quality towards the end and I wish they had ended sooner.

Anyone watch that extra stuff about writing the last S3 episode on the S3 dvds? Really interesting stuff in terms of how the writers really direct the show but also a study of what the audience will buy. There were a couple of things in that last S3 episode that I felt came out of nowhere or were out of character (Aceveda for example was very inconsistant towards the end of S3) and, sure enough, the writing team were worried about that. They were juggling seven stories in that one episode. Amazingly difficult stuff but the results are usually excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X