No announcement yet.

Official new albums thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone picked up the new Sterophonics album yet (its out today)? Will be getting mine at lunch with some vouchers i have, but wondered if anyone had any first impressions.

i have to say i love their new track Dakota - its not so much about Kelly Jones' disitinctive vocals for once, which makes a refreshing change

Comment

I have the new stereophonics, tbh I usually don't rate them highly, but for some reason this new album seems like quite a progression in their sound for me. 8/10

Comment

I recently aquired that Prono for Pyros album.

I'm enjoying it.

Comment

Six By Seven : 04 - SBS's fourth album finds the band reduced to a three piece. 04 reprises the vast, near post-rock sound of the first album, but married more to their electronic experimentations (this is a good thing). The album could've done with some editing, however. Some of the songs in the middle of the album are very samey and bland and the last track is W-A-Y too long and noodly for it's own good. Fans will find much of interest, but new listeners would be advised to start with the first two albums. 6/10

Comment

anyone know if feeder's new album is any good?

Comment

None of their albums have been good. Unless you like that vomit-inducing soft-rock.

Comment

The Used - In Love and Death -- this cd rocks

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
                  I recently aquired that Prono for Pyros album.

I'm enjoying it.
                  Which one? I've got the eponymous first one, which I thought was alright-ish, and Good God's Urge, which I thought was amazing.

Had forgotten all about them... have to go and find the CD...

Comment

Originally posted by Sigur
                    None of their albums have been good. Unless you like that vomit-inducing soft-rock.
                    Dude i'm in to most types of rock but theres no way that Feeder don't rock, although i was disapointed a bit with their comfort in sound album as it wasn't up to their usually high standards, so i want to check out their new album before i buy it. Check out their echo park album thats feeder at their best then tell me you don't like them.

After playing crazy taxi 2 which has some quality offspring songs from their americana album on it (offspring RUULLLEEE!!!!) i've started to play offspring's americana album alot. Also i've been playing greenday's warning album lately also.
                    Last edited by muse hunter; 24-03-2005, 12:11.

Comment

Emanuel - Soundtrack To A Headrush ...Excellent debut album I think.

Comment

Fact #1: Feeder Suck
                        Fact #2: Greenday Suck

Comment

Originally posted by Olympichero
                          Fact #1: Feeder Suck
                          Fact #2: Greenday Suck
                          Blasphamy of the worst kind

Comment

Green Day have sucked ever since Dookie. Their new album sounds like it was written by pissed of college politics students.

Oh..American Idiot....*yawn*......

Comment

*Double post*

Comment

The new Feeder album is very "meh" and is a bit generic. I wouldn't recommend it, tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X