Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the cars all over the shop at the back
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

The news banter was inspired they are at the top of their game

Comment

Best "studio" episode for ages. Damn good fun.

I can't for the life of me think why Clarkson was drooling over that old dog of a woman, nor do I know who she is anyway.

Comment

Glad it's not just me that had never heard of her

The show is on a roll, sticky first episode - due to Hammonds return etc, but great ever since.

Clarkson was right about the Peugeot 1007 by the way, we had one for three days while wife's car was being repaired. Woeful vehicle, hardly any space inside, no boot, gimmicky doors, heavy car, underpowered engine - which and 0-60 in 18 seconds confirms.

Bit OT, but saw couple of Audi A8 billboards on way into work this morning, now that's one sexy car.

Last edited by VR46; 26-02-2007, 09:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb View Post
            I can't for the life of me think why Clarkson was drooling over that old dog of a woman, nor do I know who she is anyway.
            isnt she the one out of four weddings and a funeral... she was a bit rubbish though no idea why he fell over his tongue and all that....

Comment

The bit where the stig almost fell out the tractor was real funny. One of the best Top Gears I'd say.

Comment

Really loved that episode tonight, really has been great since the comeback so sad to see it gone again so soon. But back in the summer!

The whole limo thing was genius, And how the hell they managed to get Mays car working from both sides was genius. Really cool. I was in stitches throughout at everything that happened relating to the limo's.

Comment

Yes another great episode, shortest series ever though

Comment

Didnt think they could equal the funny-ness of the american episode, but this was amazing.

roll on summer!

Comment

Again with the news banter that left me in tears, can't wait for its return

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post

Bit OT, but saw couple of Audi A8 billboards on way into work this morning, now that's one sexy car.

http://microsites.audi.com/audir8/ht...micro_link_com
                        Gotta agree with you there David, amazing looking car! Saw the billboard driving into the city today and nearly crased my car while rubbernecking.

Top Gear has been a hilarious season - loved all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondJumpFish View Post
                          The bit where the stig almost fell out the tractor was real funny. One of the best Top Gears I'd say.
                          I thought this was one of the funniest moments of the series..

Comment

Was Lemar for real? What a tit

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                              Was Lemar for real? What a tit
                              Yeah he was well miserable. I felt sorry for May when Lemar stormed out of the car (or what ever you want to call it).

Comment

Staged! It's all staged

Funny as f**k though.

Comment

Working...
                                X