No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole thing felt contrived and was mildly amusing. Although the whole top gear lets pretend we're stupid to look clever wears constantly thin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
      They weren't really risking their necks. They had at least 2 support vehicles with experienced people on board at all times, plus satellite phones.
      Hammond really impressed me going through that just a year after being hospitallized.

Comment

What did their sat nav say when they were matching up the coordinates to say where the pole was? I don't remember it being 90 degrees but wasn't paying enough attention.

Also, why didn't we see Hammond arriving and meeting them if he was that close, why did he never see their tracks?

It was obviously all a big fix as usual, that's not to say they didn't do something pretty cool and make a good show out of it though. They probably film it all within 10 miles of Resolute, face it, we wouldn't have been able to tell if they had

Comment

Yeah, and I thought there was a barber shop pole or a flag at the North Pole. I'm not joking, I really did!

Comment

It wasn't at 90 degrees as they went to the other north pole.

Comment

There you go cutmymilk

Comment

Uch it was all done well and a funny show as usual and thats all that matters. I was laughing all the way throughout so its a success in my eyes!

Comment

Great episode, but the thing that stays in my mind (although Id rather it didnt) is the photo of a guys frozen cock.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                    Yeah, and I thought there was a barber shop pole or a flag at the North Pole. I'm not joking, I really did!
                    That's at the South Pole. The North Pole isn't stable so a flag would be pointless.

Comment

Oh right.. so it moves?

Comment

Yep, that's right.

Comment

Yep, what I wouldn't give to go to the North/South Pole, if I won lottery would be there in a shot.

Comment

The Top Gear winter olympic special is on again on bbc2 at 8pm tonight.
                            Last edited by Gradius; 05-08-2007, 18:31.

Comment

Top Gear series 10 starts on Sunday 7th October

Originally posted by Final gear Forum
                              Top Gear revs back into action for a new series. In the opening episode, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May revisit their attempt to build amphibious cars and face up to one of their biggest ? and choppiest ? challenges to date.

The Audi R8 attacks the Top Gear track and Dame Helen Mirren is the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car.

Comment

Happy Day !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X