Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lactose Intollerant
    This Christmas was witness to a rarity.

NICOLA "Jailbait" STAPLETON appeared in that Casualty/Holby City two parter.

Nicola is the acting equivalent of Haley's Comet, appearing only very rarely once every few years and never seen to age.
    Heh i was thinking the same thing, infact im not sure i saw her inbetween Simon & the Witch and the xmas hospital drama.

Comment

The only things I'm planning to watch for definite over xmas is Eastenders (1 hour special tomorrow!) and Match of the day. Anything else I watch will be on the off chance or recommended to me haha :P

Comment

The main channels are a bit **** cause all the rights for the good stuff has been gobbled up by Sky. Anyway, they need to show Die Hard: The ultimate Xmas film.

Comment

Ah well, maybe it'll seem good if we're drunk - and there's a good chance of that happening in my case.

Comment

Ive seen Days of Thunder & Short Circuit 2 already this xmas so it cant be all bad.

Seabiscuit was a bit puke yesterday mind.

Comment

I somehow haven't seen Pirates of the Carribean 2 yet so I'm looking forward to that. There's Gavin and Stacey and Have I Got News For You tonight and of course Doctor Who tomorrow, which has to be better than last year.

Comment

The little one is looking forward to Dr Who on xmas day. Apart from that, will be the usual tat! Am looking forward to the spectacle that will be eastenders! lol

Aaron

Comment

Watched Santa Clause earlier . Then it was a tossup between the Snowman or Polar Express.....Hmmm, not a really hard choice, the snowman is gash. Never seen the Polar Express and it wasn't bad. But I aint watching that Willy Wonka **** now tho, its totally gay Surprised at Jonny Depp for agreeing to star in that bilge. He must have been on a pipe or something. Wheres wizard of oz or chitty chitty when you need em

TV overall is ****e this year and has been for the last few years, or maybe its just that i used to look forward to all the movies years ago more as a kid like Indiana Jones, Superman and Star Wars etc.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis View Post
                    the snowman is gash.....
                    Hang your head in shame. It's a masterpiece!

Comment

Wait a sec....people still watch Eastenders?!?!

Oh and the Willy Wonka that was on was the older one with Gene Wilder which is a classic. The one with Johnny Depp was called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (and was pants)

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post

Oh and the Willy Wonka that was on was the older one with Gene Wilder which is a classic. The one with Johnny Depp was called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (and was pants)

........is the right answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                          Wait a sec....people still watch Eastenders?!?!
                          Why not? It's got Stacey Slater in it?

So, yeah..I've check the listings for any late night films that might be worth watching later and nothing...

Comment

Santa Claus the movie was on early. I originally watched at the cinema as a nipper. Was pretty magical at the time. I think its a nice film and has loads of good moments. BZ is hilarious, great actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                              Hang your head in shame. It's a masterpiece!

No i agree its gash!

Xmas TV is pretty poor now. Im looking forward to Wallace and Gromit. Thats all though.

Comment

Anyone gonna be watching the Top of the Pops Xmas special?
                                Last edited by Kongster; 24-12-2008, 20:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X