No announcement yet.

Xmas TV: Crap? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching the Gillette Soccer Christmas Special. Hilarious!

Comment

Damn ive not got SS1!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
        Wait a sec....people still watch Eastenders?!?!

Oh and the Willy Wonka that was on was the older one with Gene Wilder which is a classic. The one with Johnny Depp was called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (and was pants)
        I've watched the Wilder original soooo many times, but when I noticed it was on, I couldn't stop watching, because it's such a brilliant film.

Everything about it is better: from Wilder to the Oompa Loompas. It's a shame that the newer version is really poor. They got everything wrong.

Xmas is a time to watch classic films you've seen a dozen times before. I enjoy the chance to revel in nostalgia etc..

Comment

Don't tell me I missed the annual showing of Santa Claus the movie, at least I watched it earlier in the week via Div/x I guess

That used to be a tradition for me, until they stopped showing it

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
            Don't tell me I missed the annual showing of Santa Claus the movie, at least I watched it earlier in the week via Div/x I guess

That used to be a tradition for me, until they stopped showing it
            I'm sure it was on last xmas. Definitely my favourtie Santa film.

Comment

I've got my Knightrider DVDs to watch!

Comment

My Xmas TV list is as follows:
                Wallace and Gromit
                Royle Family
                Jonathan Creek
                Doctor Who
                Top Gear

All of which I won't watch on actual TV but on teh Intertubes afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                  I'm sure it was on last xmas. Definitely my favourtie Santa film.

I love Santa clause movies. Its a bit weird and creepy for me but ive seen it for so many years!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                    My Xmas TV list is as follows:

Top Gear
                    Ah yeah, and that James Martin Mille Miglia thing after might be interesting too.

Comment

I didn't realise the Willy Wonka was the Gene Wilder version. It's not a bad film.

Just watching Christmas Cooks with Dani behr, fook me she's looking a bit ropey, not that i wouldn't mind . She's just not how i remember her, looks a bit of a slapper now. The years living in the sun aint been too kind to her

Anyway, roll on 5pm on BBC2 with The truth about carols. I bet thats topping everyones watch list for today ....utter crap.

National Lampoons up next.. thats pretty good. Take my mind off my hangover till dinner.

Happy Xmas everyone anyway. Have a good one
                      Last edited by NemesiS; 25-12-2008, 10:21.

Comment

how many versions of christmas carol are there ? ?

Comment

Blackadder's Christmas Carol is on today at 7 on BBC2. It's an excellent comedy, best thing on today by far.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            how many versions of christmas carol are there ? ?
                            I love the one with Jean-Luc Picard where he tried to put his own spin on the 'Bah.. humbug!' line... came out something like "mmmmeeeeEEEEEHHHhhhhhHHHEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh... hum... bug".

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis View Post
                              I didn't realise the Willy Wonka was the Gene Wilder version. It's not a bad film.

Just watching Christmas Cooks with Dani behr, fook me she's looking a bit ropey, not that i wouldn't mind . She's just not how i remember her, looks a bit of a slapper now. The years living in the sun aint been too kind to her

Anyway, roll on 5pm on BBC2 with The truth about carols. I bet thats topping everyones watch list for today ....utter crap.

National Lampoons up next.. thats pretty good. Take my mind off my hangover till dinner.

Happy Xmas everyone anyway. Have a good one
                              If it makes you feel any better, there's bugger all on TV in Dubai today as well.

Comment

Wallace and Gromit win Christmas.

The homage to Aliens had me in tears.

Comment

Working...
                                X