No announcement yet.

Xmas TV: Crap? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff. Poor old Peter Sallis is getting on a bit - they'll have to ask him to record every word in the English language before he's too knackered, then they can make more films and just narrate the script from his database!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Poor old Peter Sallis is getting on a bit
      Indeed and I think I read he hasn't been well of late. I fear that could be the last Wallace and Gromit

Comment

They obviously record all the dialogue before they start shooting, so if they are working on a possible next one, then I imagine they'd have a script somewhere near finished...

I enjoyed W&G, not quite as good as before though I think, but yeah the Aliens pastiche was terrific
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

With exceptions of Eastenders and Wallace and Grommit, todays TV has been crap

Comment

That Blackadder clip show was ok, however why, oh why bbc, did you not show some fecking classic Blackadder afterwards instead of bend it like fecking beckham (which i have turned over) DOH! BBC.

Comment

That rubbish is on BBC1 right now LOL.

Anyone enjoy the Queen's speech?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                That Blackadder clip show was ok, however why, oh why bbc, did you not show some fecking classic Blackadder afterwards instead of bend it like fecking beckham (which i have turned over) DOH! BBC.
                Bender like Beckham ... What a stupid choice of film for xmas day. They should have put something like 'Close Encounters' .. ' Goonies ' .. ' Ghostbusters' ... the list of good alternatives is extremely long.

I like the channels to show old classics, because it gives kids an opportunity to discover real gems. That Beckham film has no worth - and needs to be buried.

I am pretty amazed at how poor the schedule has been. They had some documentary about Terrorism this morning, and then.. the Iranian leader taking the piss this afternoon.

Comment

Let's hope that tomorrow's TV is better though I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Come on guys! Bend it like Beckham is a classic *runs for high ground*

Comment

Its not the quality or otherwise of bend it that i object to, just that they spent 60mins teasing me with classic blackadder clips, then left me high and dry. Blackadder box set get!

Comment

Wallace and Gromit was awesome though!

Comment

At the end of the day, there were better films for the BBC to choose from. But no they give us bend it like beckham LOL.

Comment

Just watched Wallace and Gromit on iplayer. Watching the Blackadder special now. Not bad in all.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                              Watching the Blackadder special now. Not bad in all.
                              yeah its pretty good, Miranda Richardson gets better and better looking with age

i set Sky+ to tape a few things whilst i was at my mums house for dinner and it decided to throw a wobbly and tape nothing

so now i'm yarring Doctor Who because i missed it - fekking Sky

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                                . ' Ghostbusters' .
                                ghostbusters was actually on during the day on another channel, i watched it with the missus

Comment

Working...
                                X