No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a good ep tonight,although someone has leaked a big spoiler on the abc message board !!!
    Here's a link for an article with some great ideas about what the island is http://www.ew.com/ew/article/comment...c-peopleRecirc

Comment

Yes, the latest one is another really enjoyable episode, although I'm still not overly fussed about the flashbacks. And as predicted, the two shiny-teethed new characters from a few weeks back tag along on the latest adventure.

I can't believe the stupidity when faced by all those tv screens that they didn't try getting a signal on them last time. It was pretty lame for the latest bimbo to suddenly work out the really cryptic message on the video as her introduction, no doubt to show that she can be useful. So it looks like we were all right when they appeared a few weeks back, all shiny white teeth. Speaking of which, I need to watch again, but how come that guy with the eye patch saw them? I thought the video feeds were one-way only? Or is that what Sayid was trying to fix?

Shame to see the big guy bite the dust, but at least we got to see the smoke monster thing again in all its wonderful cgi glory. Not sure about the flashback, I guess he deserved one before being killed as he was a popular character, but it didn't really do anything for me.

And so, is the hot blonde from the others on the level with Jack or is it all a game? Going from what we've seen (which Jack hasn't obviously) I'm guessing she might be telling the truth in so much as some of the others want rid of Ben.

Comment

F'in superb episode. I think it's clear that the

security system isn't anything to do with the others

, looked great in action too! I'm off to the lost forums to read up on what I missed.
        Last edited by MonkeyWrench; 02-11-2006, 18:08.

Comment

The

Bloke with the patch knew someone was watching him because the camera started moving at his end. Seems the smoke monster (whatever it is) can take on the shape of people if it so wishes. Maybe its some sort of demon. Ben did ask Jack if he believed in God (spine surgeon falling from the sky and all) so it looks like the show is taking a religious/supernatural twist to me. As for Jacks plotline, id say its all part of a game.

Great episode by the way.

Comment

I don't think it is because

there was obviously some tension between ben and juliet before any of the survivors came on the scene, so that wasn't play acting for someones benefit. Now it could be that it's just her with some kind of grudge against Ben and she wants him out of the picture.

It's not like it's just taking some kind of religious twist, it's been like that since day one. The first series was all about Lockes faith for petes sake!

Comment

Nooooooooooooo

excellent episode, but sad too.

i'm assuming that the smoke monster has some way of making itself appear like other people, perhaps it can immitate things it sees when it reads peoples minds. that could also explain jack's father and kate's horse. although why it decided to kill eko is still a mystery.
              i also think that the girl may have been partly telling the truth in her video, she certainly doesnt like ben much. but it could be a way for her to gain control of the group, rather than a bunch of the others being dissatisfied with the way things are run.

i really like this series a lot so far, there are still new questions being raised, but plenty of hints to answer the old stuff still floating around. i know some people will want concrete answers, but i think hints to help you make up your own mind are all we will get for a lot of it.

i'm so glad that nikki and paulo got some air time too, its a disgrace they've been left out so long

Comment

great episode, looks like people has said what i was thinking so no point in repeating ourselves. but Nooooo

Comment

What A F**kin Great Episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle

although why it decided to kill eko is still a mystery.

He didn't repent. The first time he encountered it he let go of his sins, which is why he said he was a priest afterwards.

Comment

Mid-season finale trailer. Spoilers if you've not seen Season 3 upto Ep 5 yet. This is for Ep 6:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
                        Mid-season finale trailer. Spoilers if you've not seen Season 3 upto Ep 5 yet. This is for Ep 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTDXg...railer%20Promo
                        Is this the last episode before the 13 week break then? I thought it was seven episodes before the break.

Comment

Just checked, next weeks is the last one until next year. Boo.

Comment

yeah it works out as 7 beacuase the first episode was a recap of the previous 2 seasons

Comment

I still have a lot of faith in this show and this week's has proved that the writers do actually know what they're doing. Bringing the smoke monster back after people say they'll just brush some stuff under the carpet, and making nice references to the Internet fans about the people standing around doing nothing (the quote by the woman about the guy moaning that they never get involved with anything )

I also adore the continuity between seasons for supposedly small detail such as:
                              Here: http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Glass_eye
                              And: http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Eyepatch_man

I would never remember or spot stuff like this if it wasn't for the awesome fansites!

Comment

Lostpedia is insane, I dont know how people do it. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X