No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITs a big recap episode they did called oceanic six to fill a gap in the weeks epsiodes (Was on sky 1).

Comment

Because torrenting is for dirty pirates (and people who download Linux 'distros').

Seriously though, it's some sort of catch-up thing, not a proper episode:

Comment

Thanks, will give it a miss then!

Comment

You still might want to see it though as it was done well as its done with no flashbacks ie in proper timeline from start to finish with the recap.

Comment

New episode is pretty good though not as good as the more recent ones.

Really wanna know why

Locke wants to kill Jacob

and what the hell

Jack & co are gonna do with that bomb!

Also what is gonna happen to

Miles, Hugo and Jin?!

I must know dammit!

Comment

Whoops! I just read your spoilered stuff without even thinking!

Comment

Worst Submarine/water effects EVAR!!!!! :WUB:

Comment

lolol standard Lost fare though wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                    Worst Submarine/water effects EVAR!!!!! :WUB:
                    lol, so true - I even commented on the poor effects to my other half.

As the previous poster said though - it is standard Lost fare.

Comment

Two episode Finalé next week. My brain does constant loops when I watch the show now. It's incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                        New episode is pretty good though not as good as the more recent ones.

Really wanna know why

Locke wants to kill Jacob

and what the hell

Jack & co are gonna do with that bomb!

Also what is gonna happen to

Miles, Hugo and Jin?!

I must know dammit!

I think Locke wants to do that because he either thinks that by doing so he will somehow free everyone or he doesn't believe that Jacob exists and is making everyone go to see him together to see for themselves.

I don't see how they can detonate the bomb because none of them would have the knowledge what to do! But apart from that, I think it will detonate to coincide with the digging in the tunnel and the resulting massive explosion will throw the whole island forwards/backwards through time and space into another dimension.

As for Miles, Hugo and Jin; I reckon they will get left behind to start a society on the island.

I'm half hoping it starts to get really ridiculous like the Time Tunnel/Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea did in their later years. I keep waiting for Bluebeard to make an appearance!
                        Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Wouldn't kicking it in the nuts set it off?

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                            Wouldn't kicking it in the nuts set it off?
                            Should check on Wikipedia, on "how to detonate an atomic bomb"..
                            Wouldn't be surprised if it told you how to make one too

Comment

I'm having trouble getting into these recent few episodes because if it happened...it happened...they CAN'T change that, I believe that the season finale will prove that. If it didn't happen because they changed it, they wouldn't be there TO change it. It's hard to explain really.

Cause and effect.

Comment

I'm thinking that

Locke doubts the existence of Jacob and is taking his people to prove that they have been following a false 'god' and there for effectively killing him (well, the idea of him). Now whether the island has told Locke about Jacob or whether he is basing this on the realisation that Ben had never seen Jacob will determine how it plays out as I believe Ben has been lying about getting instruction from Jacob to maintain control - but this isn't to say that Jacob doesn't exist which I'm hoping is the case and that it is in fact Locke himself.

Loved it when Freckles entered the Sub, poor Sawyer! And yes the effect on the sub was rubbish!

Why not use a minature?
                                Last edited by spagmasterswift; 11-05-2009, 08:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X