No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure they said that it will not end with your number 2 theory. TBH I'd be very dissapointed if they did.

Comment

I think it's pretty clear where it's going. Remember the comic book Walt was reading with the polar bear in it? Look at what else is in the comic book, - science labs made of metal.

It's going to turn sci-fi and they will have to be careful not to lose people when they do.

As for awards and golden globes, John Locke all the way. The guy is just inspired.

Comment

just got through watching it all, and finally read all the spoilers in this therad.
        Originally posted by spagmasterswift
        Heard a wicked theory about Lost in the pub last night.

The island is actually the surface of an ancient downed UFO, the hatch they discover is a way into the craft. The monster in the forest is the ships security system.

Much better than the "they are all dead" theory anyway...
        this is pretty much what i was thinking too.

its definately got to be a spaceship, although maybe not aliens...it looks quite earthly/not futuristic.
        but i still think its got something to do with walt. the way his imagination is somehow being made real...as seen wth the bird/polar bear and dice.
        but i guess that could all be part of any alien technology theory

i was a little disapointed that we didnt see any other people from the island though. hopefully they do actually exist, and theres more hard bastards like ethan.
        unless those weird sailors guys who kidnapped walt were some of them...maybe thats the kid they really wanted, not the baby?

but theres certainly lots of different ways they could take it.

no mention of things like the bermuda triangle yet though, which i'm a bit surprised by.....but thats probably becaue i'm too stupid to know where that is in relation to where they supposedly are.

anyway, looking forward to season two

Comment

Watched the last four episodes today, awesome. I can't wait to see what's next.

Comment

Fuddle -

Right at the end of the episode Danielle says they were coming for the boy, not baby, so they were def after Walt the whole time. Rather than see what is going on with the Island I cant wait to see how all the surviviors of the crash are linked and the significance of the numbers... why did these specific people survive??? It is obviously not coincidence and is part of some design but who or whats I dont know

One things for sure what ever happens next it had better have some...
            "Freakin answers"

Comment

i couldnt recall if she said boy or child or something, but i remembered it not being baby like with her kid before.
              hopefully those other guys on the raft are still alive, and will return somehow too.
              cant waitr to see whats inside the hatch, but i have a feeling they'll drag it out a bit.

i wonder if the first episode of season two will be a double length one or not...maybe i should have taken more time watching the DVDs, i dont want to wait another 3-4 weeks to see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle

i couldnt recall if she said boy or child or something, but i remembered it not being baby like with her kid before.
                hopefully those other guys on the raft are still alive, and will return somehow too.
                cant waitr to see whats inside the hatch, but i have a feeling they'll drag it out a bit.

i wonder if the first episode of season two will be a double length one or not...maybe i should have taken more time watching the DVDs, i dont want to wait another 3-4 weeks to see it again.
                3-4 weeks??? When is season 2 starting??

Comment

Season 2 opener is called "Man of Science, Man of Faith" an airs 21/09 on ABC in the US.

Comment

Slightly sideways question here :-

Does anyone know the music used on the original trailers shown on C4. I'm on about the classical/symphonic score and not 'Numb' by Portishead.

Cheers.

Comment

Just saw a episode last night which explained the big guys back story (i am rubbish at names).And it was fantastic could have been a plot for a movie.Definetly spooky when it ends.Also some funny moments to

Comment

hmmmmm jj abrams plays pc games

ok,first off i love lost and have seen all of season 1
                        cant wait til sept 21 but look at these similarities (sorry if someone has done this already)
                        - a guy called JACK is deserted on tropical island
                        -they find evidence of smugglers/bandits
                        -there is a strange creature(S) on the island
                        -they find a hatch with may or may not lead to a underground base
                        -there are scientists on the island

ANYONE THINK HE HAS PLAYED 'FARCRY' POSSIBLY??

Comment

Apparently, the makers of Lost are being sued by a guy who claims he submitted treatments and scripts for a tv series in the '70s that were almost exactly the same as Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by strawdog
                            ok,first off i love lost and have seen all of season 1
                            cant wait til sept 21 but look at these similarities (sorry if someone has done this already)
                            - a guy called JACK is deserted on tropical island
                            -they find evidence of smugglers/bandits
                            -there is a strange creature(S) on the island
                            -they find a hatch with may or may not lead to a underground base
                            -there are scientists on the island

ANYONE THINK HE HAS PLAYED 'FARCRY' POSSIBLY??
                            If anyone uses binoculars and then the frame rate drops then that will confirm it

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                              just got through watching it all, and finally read all the spoilers in this therad.

this is pretty much what i was thinking too.

its definately got to be a spaceship, although maybe not aliens...it looks quite earthly/not futuristic.
                              but i still think its got something to do with walt. the way his imagination is somehow being made real...as seen wth the bird/polar bear and dice.
                              but i guess that could all be part of any alien technology theory

i was a little disapointed that we didnt see any other people from the island though. hopefully they do actually exist, and theres more hard bastards like ethan.
                              unless those weird sailors guys who kidnapped walt were some of them...maybe thats the kid they really wanted, not the baby?

but theres certainly lots of different ways they could take it.

no mention of things like the bermuda triangle yet though, which i'm a bit surprised by.....but thats probably becaue i'm too stupid to know where that is in relation to where they supposedly are.

anyway, looking forward to season two

I think it will pan out one of two ways.

1 - They are all dead, and are ghosts on the island in Nirvana

2 - The hatch leads to a lab, or possibly an alien aircraft.

Walt definetly has some sort of special abilites as he grabbed Lockes arm and told him not to open the hatch up. Then there is the whole number thing going on, which is printed on the outside of the hatch casing.

After watching all of Season 1 now, I am looking forward to see what happens next. A superb TV series.

I am guessing the guys that grabbed the boy on the raft are "the others" from the island. No idea whats thats all about though. Perhaps related to his abilites or something.

Hmm.. Interesting..

Ah yeah, Bermuda is a long way from where they are. They are 1000miles from Fuji in the Pacific Ocean. Bermuda is in the Atlantic Ocean I believe.

Last edited by dc-arena; 30-08-2005, 09:03.

Comment

Any explanation would be dissapoint me i would be happy if they did not explain it.

Comment

Working...
                                X