No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode, one of the best, although I think the last ten minutes was rushed.

Comment

Proper brain straining stuff for me watching this late last night, this show really does demand 100% concentration. Really good stuff though.

Comment

Lookin fwd to this Monday is the day I will watch it, so lookin fwd to it. Lost, Skins then poss bit of C.S.I LV don`t beat that

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
          No it wasn't as

Ben was born off the island and his dad wasn't the leader of the Darma
          You're right, I think that last episode really blew my mind apart and I got confused

Comment

i was thinking

whens ben going to turn up and break out the toxic gas? i wonder if the lostees stop him?

Comment

So is lost not on this week? Eps 9 i think?

Comment

Nope not in the US anyway - cant see it being on sky either.

Comment

Doh....... and i was lookin forward to how it could top last weeks episode.........

Sigh.......... jus checked wiki and its not on till next week - pfft... oh well Biohazard 5 it is then

thanks Cutmymilk

Comment

Pants no episode 9 this week gutted. As above back to Biohazard n Family Guy. I 2nd cutmymilk cheers mate +1

Comment

Ep 9 was on last night!
                      A cool episode with a few questions answered
                      I wont put spoilers here but looking at the episode the patteren of the remainder of the season is there.
                      Two timelines and things falling into place.....

Comment

Yep, tremendous once again. We kind of know most things now but seeing them is different.

Juliette or Kate? Hmmmm - tough one that!... Also great seeing the band back together, and we know that it is possible to go back in time willingly as Christian told Sun and Frank that they had a long journey. I wonder if they will save The Others from Ben in the future? Though,that is years away from happening yet.

Comment

anyone spot

when Sun looked at the picture, there is a woman stand behind her on the right....... i think is Claire?

Last edited by idfei; 19-03-2009, 22:17.

Comment

I didn't but just watched that bit again and it looks like you're right!

Comment

just a question for the people that remember a couple of seasons ago

didnt they find that blue camper van with skeletons inside wearing the darmha jumpsuits? and if they did what was the name tags that was on the suits?

Comment

Wasn't it

Roger - Workman

?

Comment

Working...
                                X