No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, before they were even on the flight there was some data collection going on that 'they' had access to. John was referred to as being 'good' and was known to be not a killer. The data must be slightly out then as that lying witch obviously managed to fool the system and get marked up as not harmful.

Desmond is an ery interesting addition here. did he know what John was going to say because he'd already heard it or did he just know John would do something about it. Makes you wonder about the 'see you in another life brother' comment that Desmond has said a few times. He seems to know a lot, yet not an other as they truely didn't know about his boat.

Any link that in his vision Desmond was a pilot?

Comment

Humboldt County by the way is in California, where a section of coast below Eureka is called............The Lost Coast

Comment

Wonder what the significance of inplode/implode is? Seems there is a religios theme with this one, apt as it was a Locke/Eko episode.

Comment

Episode III Revenge Of The Polar Bear

Comment

Good stuff enjoyed that one !

Comment

I did as well.

The stuff with Boone at the start was a bit strange but then Locke was tripping!

Anyone else think that the drug growing gang were The Others at first?

Comment

I wish they'd all sit down and discss exactly what the hell is going on. Lets face it, they've not got anything better to do with their time, so they coudl all sit in a big circle on the beach. Hurley could start off by asking Desmond how the hell he knew what Locke was going to say and then they could take it from there. I'm sure there's at least 29 plot points and questions that could be cleared up in that discussion.

Did anyone else notice the shiny teeth and immaculately groomed 2 new people who I thought were going to be introduced for their own flashbacks?

Bit ropey Polar Bear effects though and I don't buy Eko surviving that for one minute, surely the bear would have twatted him dead before dragging him across those razor sharp rocks in the cave.

Oh, and do thye not have guns any more? I've lost track, but surely an actual gun with real bullets would have been more effective than a can of hairspray?

Comment

I watched this late last night, not recommended, trying to remember what's going on when your brain's half asleep

Good episode, like someone said, you can't really go wrong with Locke & Eko.
                  The group do all seem fragmented and don't really talk to each other.

Polar bear effects were poor yes.

Originally posted by ascender
                  Did anyone else notice the shiny teeth and immaculately groomed 2 new people who I thought were going to be introduced for their own flashbacks?
                  I only spotted one, where did they come from ?? my memory is shocking.

Comment

Not particularly relevant for most people here who torrent Series 3 but Sky has just nabbed the rights for Lost from C4.

Comment

Originally posted by ascender

Yeah, I noticed and was thinking oh here we go adding new people to the mix. I would have been like "Quit talking to me, your not in our little hatch clique!!".

Comment

Episode 4 Promos:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                          Yeah, I noticed and was thinking oh here we go adding new people to the mix. I would have been like "Quit talking to me, your not in our little hatch clique!!".
                          I love it when they do that. They did it a few times in the first 2 series as well, like when that guy was trying to build the giant SOS sign and loads of nice, clean helpers turned up. You'll never see those guys again now.

Comment

Given the level of detail some fans seem to go into, I wonder if anyone has been keeping track of the background guys. Is there an exact survivor count? Wasn't it 40-something before the tail people came in?

Comment

Thats definitely more like it!!!

Comment

48 all in was it not ? One of the numbers innit !

Comment

Working...
                                X