Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wil View Post
    When it was all hatches, button pushing and you didn't know who the Others were it was fantastic. Even though people complained about not getting answers, it was the not knowing that made the show great.
    I can't remember if I posted it here (and I can't be arsed to go back and check ) but the thing for me that made the earlier seasons better was the not knowing what was going on gave the show a real air of menace, like something nasty and shocking could happen at any moment, which really added to the atmosphere.

I don't feel as harshly as some towards this final season, I'm still enjoying most of it, but the later you get into the show the atmosphere of the earlier seasons isn't quite there any more.

Comment

Was it on Sky last night? Bloody thing went down again and I think I missed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bydo View Post
        Was it on Sky last night? Bloody thing went down again and I think I missed it!
        No, it went on a one week break in the US so we did the same here. You've missed nowt mate, back to normal next week

Comment

Last ep the candidate s6 ep 14 was really good I thought it was exciting and had a lot of tension. My opinion of Lost is always it`s hit and miss. Sometimes it`s brilliant other times boring. This ep happened to be really good imo though.

Comment

Agreed, one of the best episodes of lost I've seen. For some reason, though I can't remember what Ben is up to at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace View Post
              Agreed, one of the best episodes of lost I've seen. For some reason, though I can't remember what Ben is up to at the moment?
              I think he went off with Richard.

Comment

US, May 4, 2010 - Good news, Lost fans! The final season just got expanded!

Okay, it's only by a half hour, but still, in a very unusual move, ABC is allowing the final episode of Lost to go thirty minutes past the usual end of primetime programming, bringing its run time to a full two and a half hours (with commercials).

The Hollywood Reporter broke the story, saying that when Lost producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse were editing the episode, they realized they had a lot of material on their hands – and ABC decided to let them expand the finale in order to accommodate it. Lindelof and Cuse announced that they'd finished editing the finale on Monday night, simultaneously tweeting, "We're done. Amen."

Sunday, May 23rd is the date of the Lost ABC finale, appropriately titled "The End", and the network will be wall-to-wall Lost that night, from 7:00pm on - beginning with a two-hour retrospective special, Lost: The Final Journey, with the finale itself beginning at 9:00. With the finale now ending at 11:30, the Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost special will now begin a half hour later, at 12:05am, after the pushed-back local news airs.

In addition, ABC is airing an "enhanced" version of the original two-hour Lost Pilot on Saturday, May 22nd, with pop-up trivia facts.

Comment

Ah man, the latest episode is fantastic. Emotional, gripping and intense. They need to take this momentum into the final episodes now.

Comment

I can't see how they're going to tie up all the loose ends (maybe they're hoping that most viewers will have forgotten some of them over time? I certainly have...), but it should be an exciting finale. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                      Ah man, the latest episode is fantastic. Emotional, gripping and intense. They need to take this momentum into the final episodes now.
                      I have a friend over in America who I discuss Lost with each week, and they begged me not to wait until Friday to watch the latest episode cause they wanted to talk about it right away.

You're so right, amazing episode, best of season 6 so far, and back to the emotional intensity that they were able to reach with some of the best episodes of the past. If they keep it up the end of the series will be stunning.

Last ten minutes of the episode = no dry eyes for me!

Comment

Definitely.

Just watched a couple of previews of the next episode and it looks damn good. I can't wait!

The finale is going to be like a movie with its epic length. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Good episode indeed, shame about what happened and next weeks should be interesting.

Comment

Wow they are really pulling out all the stops

Comment

All emotional impact from that last bit of the latest episode was gone for me because my theory about how this all ends is slowly falling into place.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                                If they keep it up the end of the series will be stunning.
                                If they keep what up? The emotional intensity or

killing off three characters per episode?

Loved it, too. Can't wait for the next one!

Comment

Working...
                                X