Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump
    Season 6 starts on Feb 4th in the US and (apparently), Friday 5th on Sky 1

Official promo pic here - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RrObyQ3Xzc.../3supper03.jpg

I got this for Xmas - http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Complete-...3826623&sr=8-2 - which is quite fun and it was much better watching season 5 pretty much back to back so I'm now hyped for this

Comment

To help refresh your memories:

Seasons 1-5 catch-up (spoilers)

Comment

Just finished rewatching season 5 yesterday, the final double episode of that rocks so hard! Can't wait to see where they take the show next.

Comment

haha, the brief moments she says something which isn't to do with the story is so deadpan it's hilarious.

"Mr Friendly throws like a girl"

Comment

You know I did leave lost a while back but season 5 got me good, I became addicted again.
            That recap is nicely done, did laugh at that "Mr Friendly throws like a girl" bit, he so does.
            Can't wait to see how they rap it all up and the OUTRAGE that will follow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
              You know I did leave lost a while back but season 5 got me good, I became addicted again.
              That recap is nicely done, did laugh at that "Mr Friendly throws like a girl" bit, he so does.
              Can't wait to see how they rap it all up and the OUTRAGE that will follow it.
              Yeah, I've heard that in the very final episode all the islanders meet-up one by one in a restaurant to the tune of 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey!

Comment

Originally posted by Bydo View Post
                Yeah, I've heard that in the very final episode all the islanders meet-up one by one in a restaurant to the tune of 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey!
                I'll never forgive the Sopranos for that. I wanted closure dammit!

Comment

Nice one fellas

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                    Nice one fellas
                    Spags, this is good news, you numpty! Lost is finally coming back to explain itself!

TiVo/Sky+ this ISH!

Comment

Can't wait for this to start. I somehow missed Lost when it started and only watched the first season on Blu Ray in about September 09. Got completely addicted and ended up buying the other four seasons and rushing through them to make sure I was caught up for the start of Season 6 in February!

On the plus side pretty much all of it is fresh in my mind, but on the downside I've compressed the whole Lost experience into a short space of time so I'll be sad that it's all over not long after watching the pilot

Still can't wait though, bring it on

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                        Can't wait for this to start. I somehow missed Lost when it started and only watched the first season on Blu Ray in about September 09. Got completely addicted and ended up buying the other four seasons and rushing through them to make sure I was caught up for the start of Season 6 in February!

On the plus side pretty much all of it is fresh in my mind, but on the downside I've compressed the whole Lost experience into a short space of time so I'll be sad that it's all over not long after watching the pilot

Still can't wait though, bring it on
                        To tell you the truth, id prefer to have done what you have done dude, as it would have save all that time i spent waiting impatiently for it! Plus, to enjoy the whole thing all over again with a fresh slate is just so damn lucky!

Is it as pretty as they say it is on Blu Ray?

Comment

http://http://io9.com/5451506/lost-c...are-unbearable
                          Lols. I have to admit though, I'm just like that with this show!

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                            To tell you the truth, id prefer to have done what you have done dude, as it would have save all that time i spent waiting impatiently for it! Plus, to enjoy the whole thing all over again with a fresh slate is just so damn lucky!

Is it as pretty as they say it is on Blu Ray?

I've actually watched a few shows like that and there's something to be said for being able to watch four or five episodes back to back! Gonna be tough adjusting to waiting a week between each episode.

Oh, yes, it the best looking tv show I've seen on Blu Ray That island scenery is made for hi-def.

Comment

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X