No announcement yet.

New Series of Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trailer for the 7 episode Series 6 from the specials ending. Word has it that:

The series continues to build the mythology for The Silence which is a new race rather than an single enemy which has a very dark look for the show. The trailer shows a quick shot of a room that looks the same as the one from The Lodger which was said to be someones attempt to build a Tardis suggesting that The Silence is a species being set up to replace the Time Lords and The Rani as an enemy of equivalant ability to the The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post

The trailer for the 7 episode Series 6 from the specials ending. Word has it that:

The series continues to build the mythology for The Silence which is a new race rather than an single enemy which has a very dark look for the show. The trailer shows a quick shot of a room that looks the same as the one from The Lodger which was said to be someones attempt to build a Tardis suggesting that The Silence is a species being set up to replace the Time Lords and The Rani as an enemy of equivalant ability to the The Doctor
      This series looks alot darker than some of the previous ones perhaps not Tennant but definately Ecclestons, the white masks are similiar to those of 'the girl in the fireplace' always freaked me out those things with no facial expressions, perhaps I will return to the days of hiding behind the sofa whilst watching Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
        Boring. I've heard of jumping the shark, but never flying the shark
        what about the lovely arcade and mega drive game tora! tora! tora!

Comment

Series 6 has a pirate ep with Karen swinging leg action

Comment

EW.com reports that the new season of “Doctor Who” is scheduled for an Easter premiere on Saturday, April 23rd at 9/8c on BBC America in the United States. The episode will air the same night on BBC One in the UK. The first half of the season kicks off with a two-part episode set in […]

Officially back on April 23rd for the first 7 eps. Seems very past and 2 parter focused this year

Comment

Yeah baby!

Comment

The next lot after that air in september

Comment

So, who watched 'Time and Space' then? My word there was a lot of implied filth in that one. Gotta love fanservice...

And we have the name of the first episode of the new series now too. Yay.

Comment

Just youtube'd it to avoid the Comic Relief turd wrapped around it. Smart and snappy little thing, better than the previous ones. I miss that show, come on April!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                      Just youtube'd it to avoid the Comic Relief turd wrapped around it. Smart and snappy little thing, better than the previous ones. I miss that show, come on April!!
                      I take it you're not a fan of Comic relief then? Did you donate? David Tennant will most likely be ashamed of you if you didn't.

I think it's a bit underhanded to get such a person to rather harshly guilt trip you into donating on the end of one of his videos by effectively tarring all the viewers with the same brush in that if one bad apple doesn't donate it's as if the message cuts deep to everyone.

Comment

I've enjoyed this years comic relief, although it was a bit poor before the watershed it's been pretty decent since then. Some good off-colour Jonathan Ross stuff, and we might even have the Axis of Awesome soon...

Comment

Yeah I loved the Partridge, Gervais and Doctor Who bits especially.

Comment

Heard on the grapevine the BBC are doing a few cost cutting cuts on the new series,

Comment

Bet they get a lot of agro if true. They got a lecturing for cost cuts on the last series

Comment

Awesome sauce, April can't come soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X