No announcement yet.

New Series of Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the case of Potter though its a shame they didnt all go, then we could of been spared the continuation of the series.

Hes worried about being typecast, I expect he will end up in Eastenders or something.

Comment

I think the daleks can only be more scary now, with recent innovations in the field of stana-stairlifts they can finaly defeat their arch-nemesis, THE SLIGHT INCLINE!!!

Comment

So will the ecclestone guy be the Dr in any more of the episodes?

Comment

No, they film a 45 minute episode every single week. Usually on Friday afternoon.

This Saturday's guest Doctor is Dr Harold Shipman, a wily northern scamp who's bound to be a big hit with the pensioner demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lactose Intollerant
            No, they film a 45 minute episode every single week. Usually on Friday afternoon.

This Saturday's guest Doctor is Dr Harold Shipman, a wily northern scamp who's bound to be a big hit with the pensioner demographic.
            thanks for pointing out my obvious idiocy

Comment

and with a wit as razor sharp as yours, you surely should write for sitcoms, might I suggest giving 'Joey' a try

Comment

You mean, it isn't broadcast live? O_o

Comment

Not you as well

Comment

Actually, that reminds me of when Homer did the voice of Poochie for the Itchy & Scratchy show.

Homer: Is this episode going on the air live?
                    Itchy & Scratchy Voice Lady: No, Homer. Very few cartoons are broadcast live, it's a terrible strain on the animators' wrists.

Ah the times when the Simpsons was funny ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPond
                      I sort of liked it. It was a bit meh in places, but okay I guess. I also quite fancied Billie Piper in her sloppy jeans. And they kept having her thrusting her boobs about all over the place. Cool.

Although really there was barely any emotional tug when she decides to leave with the Doc.

I also thought some of the effects were quite funny. The lurching store dummies and the wobbling plastic bin seemed like in jokes about the crapness of previous Dr Who special effects.

There didn't need to be an emotional tug - the Dr told her he could travel time and space - ie she could go back to when she left anytime she wanted.

I liked it...a bit of a meh overall story but neatly written and played for what was basicalling an intro episode.

Shmae eccleston is off already - he makes a great doctor

Comment

They should cast a real Dr in the new series, perhaps that woman who does the problem page in the daily Mirror.

Comment

did we all watch the new one. I loved it. Much much better than Rose and Wow effects and acting from Eccles was amazing. Dont want him to leave now But looking forward to a regeneration

Comment

The End of the World was great fun, much better than Rose and I enjoyed that a lot. I loved some of the gags... ipod, bitchy trampoline etc.

But how ****ing good does Mr Gatiss' episode look next week!

It's like being a kid again.

Comment

I really enjoyed tonights. It was pacey and funny. Such a shame Eccleston as quit as I think he makes a great Doctor.

Comment

So looks like they are canon with the books then... if you have no idea what I mean, best check out the latest release "Galyfrey Chronicles" (not sure if it has been released yet, but the blurb on the back explains... some of what you need to know!)
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X