No announcement yet.

Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good two opening episodes full of action - as they needed to be.

The "dodgy Mexican" line was a proper laugh out loud moment

Comment

hmmmm not sure about this yet

What is the nose bleed significance?

Comment

In answer to your spoilered question Mike - haven't a clue, I did wonder the same, guess we'll find out in the next episode.

Comment

He's probably

Personally I think the script falls apart when they don't have a prison to escape from. It drags and has more holes than a bangkok whorehouse.
          Last edited by Super Monkey Balls; 04-09-2008, 14:02.

Comment

I hope this is the final series - they should be able to take down the company and exact their revenge on the people involved in the company.

The 'Did you eat some bad Mexican' line was superb!

Teabag's on his way to LA so no doubt he'll be roped into the big plan pretty soon. It's looking good so far - I'm sure they'll need Whistler's info that TB has, in order to find the other 5 cards.

Bit silly that Sarah is back and Gretchen is still alive - that bitch should be dead. I reckon Sarah will end up killing Gretchen.

Michael Rappaport is a cool addition to the cast - I've always liked him and it's good to see him getting some mainstream work (this and My Name Is Earl). And the new bad guy that's going round killing everyone and looking for Michael etc is great.

I'm just wondering, the new guy (Michael Rappaport's character) said that Michael would get 15 years in prison if he didn't help the police retrieve the card(s) but what for? I thought they'd all been exonerated, or have I forgotten something.

Still not a patch on the 1st series but it's a good start all the same

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
              hmmmm not sure about this yet

What is the nose bleed significance?

I think it's a

Brain tumour, which would explain why he's super clever. Similar concept to the Travolta movie Phenomenon

Comment

Then the

nosebleed is probably some kind of time-limit, perhaps?

Last edited by randombs; 04-09-2008, 16:37. Reason: LOL spoiler taggery gone wrong

Comment

I'm just wondering, the new guy (Michael Rappaport's character) said that Michael would get 15 years in prison if he didn't help the police retrieve the card(s) but what for? I thought they'd all been exonerated, or have I forgotten something.

Although never explained I believe it was for

killing whistler, which everyone knows he didn't do but cannot prove it.

Dear god, the

electronic blackhole

was the most crazy thing I've ever seen. Plot blackhole more like!

Still, as utterly unbelieveable PB gets I still love watching it. They've basically undone most of the last season within a few minutes but they've somehow managed to hang together a rather compelling premise for Season 4. I did enjoy season3, but it left all the characters in such a muddle of situations and locations that I had wondered how they could piece it together, I'm impressed they've seemingly pulled it off.
                  Last edited by PeteJ; 08-09-2008, 20:59.

Comment

Episode three was action packed, far-fetched as ever, but entertaining

Comment

Anyone still watching this?

Good to see they

got rid of the asian guy

. Dididn't really like him and he deserved it anyway.

Comment

Has this been on Sky One this week and last? It was recording (on a Series Link) but I don't remember seeing it on the planner - is it on a break in the UK?

Comment

Yep, there's been a two week break as in America - back on next week

Comment

Ah right, thanks - thought I'd gone m-m-m-mad sir!

Comment

New episode this week though from USA land.

Comment

Anyone else still watching this ? thought it was a good episode this week (as Rossco said from USA land), not been the best series so far, all starting to run out of steam, T-Bag is great as ever though.

Comment

Working...
                                X