No announcement yet.

Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still watching, but I find I have to avoid this, and the Heroes, thread as they're generally just full of spoilers from people watching it "from America"

Comment

Yeah I've got last night's episode ready to watch but it is losing it's way alot. Nowhere near as good as it once was. Doesn't help that I bloody hate Sarah's character and wish she would just die like we all thought had happened!

Comment

I'm loving this series after thinking the last one was a bit crap. Very important episode this week, also

BRAAAAAAAADDDDD

Comment

The problem with the show is that nothing ever goes right for the team, and yet there is always a plan X or Z that somehow gets them out of trouble at the last minute. Every time they find themselves in a situation I don't particularly care because I know they will find a way out!

Which is a shame, because

something did actually happen this week, and I wasn't particularly moved because I was so sure they'd get out of it! Though I still expect them to find him in a few episodes time...

It's still enjoyable, but I hope this is the last season.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
            The problem with the show is that nothing ever goes right for the team, and yet there is always a plan X or Z that somehow gets them out of trouble at the last minute. Every time they find themselves in a situation I don't particularly care because I know they will find a way out!

Which is a shame, because

something did actually happen this week, and I wasn't particularly moved because I was so sure they'd get out of it! Though I still expect them to find him in a few episodes time...

It's still enjoyable, but I hope this is the last season.
            Yes I agree fully, it's a return to form for Prison Break at the moment, I'm enjoying this way more than Season 3, I hope this is the last season, let it go out on a medium high.

Comment

I think its planned for 5 seasons actualy, which means one more after this one.

Belive it or not I think the writers actualy had the story planned from the start, it was always gonna be this long providing it didnt get canceled and im sure the money pumped into it has always ensured it never would.

Comment

And just when you thought it was all over.....

Wonder whats gonna happen to T-Bag, just hope they don't kill him!

What with 2 more episodes this year, anyone know how long this season is gonna be?

Comment

Good episode this week, not sure if it's the end of the season or an Xmas break, can't see any more future episodes listed on the usual USA TV schedule sites so guess the former

Comment

Eh, it didn't feel like an end of season episode.

Comment

I thought it was, a nice cliffhanger to lead you in to the next season.

EDIT: Looks like it is just a Xmas break, there are six more episodes of this season to be shown in the New Year.
                      Last edited by VR46; 24-12-2008, 09:21.

Comment

Yeh but not for another 3 months or something which is ****.

Why take huge breaks, I don't get it.

Comment

Reading on TV.com it looks as though they have extended this season (the six episodes mentioned above) but rumours are they've axed season five all together. Not sure though, had a look on the TV.com forums and couldn't get much sense of out it.

Comment

I loved season one, I enjoyed the first half of season two before it started to go fairly over-the-top and I detested the first disc of season three.

The question is; does Prison Break gets better at some point in season three and season four redeems itself? Or has Prison Break gone down the same (silly) route that kicked started towards the end of season two and the beginning of season three?

The stark contrast between season one, which is classic TV material to the silliness of season two flabbergasts me.

Comment

Series 3 is back in a prison so you may prefer that but it is all very silly. Having said that, series 4 is my favourite of the lot.

Comment

PB has been probably the most far-fetched program on TV, as long as you take that in to account before you start watching, just enjoy it for the action. I thought season three was OK, always something going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X