No announcement yet.

Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Veronica Mars(Kristen Bell) was look hawt indeed.

Peters grin at the end, after he regains his memories, looked quite menacing to me. Although that could be because of youtube video quality

Last edited by Orgun; 14-11-2007, 13:08.

Comment

Just read in the Prison Break thread that the season two finale of Heroes is on December 3rd!

Only 3 episodes left

Comment

HaHaUK wrote
        Just read in the Prison Break thread that the season two finale of Heroes is on December 3rd!

Only 3 episodes left
        I think I read somewhere (CG Talk)that this is due to a combination of the writters; strike and the mid season break that most show have this time of year. the show should end on a cliffhanger but they might wrap it up to covr if the strike continues for a while.
        Last edited by captainflimflam; 17-11-2007, 00:27. Reason: additional infomation added

Comment

Originally posted by captainflimflam View Post
          HaHaUK wrote
          I think I read somewhere (CG Talk)that this is due to a combination of the writters; strike and the mid season break that most show have this time of year. the show should end on a cliffhanger but they might wrap it up to covr if the strike continues for a while.
          Could also mean that they've got to the end of chapter one. When season 1 finished I read somewhere that season 2 was gona introduce a whole new set of characters for chapter two. So my guess is they'll finish off the Petrelli/Adam/Virus arc in December then come back in the new year with a completely different cast, is just a guess tho.

Comment

the whole nikki/jessica storyline is such a waste of time! she must have the worst special power ever! I so wished it was her that was dead rather than DL.

Rant over. lol

Comment

I shouldnt say it as there is a severe lack of decent female characters in the show but Nikki is pretty rubbish. DL was a much more interesting character, The idea of Nikki in the first few episodes was great, but now its really gone off the boil.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
                I shouldnt say it as there is a severe lack of decent female characters in the show but Nikki is pretty rubbish. DL was a much more interesting character, The idea of Nikki in the first few episodes was great, but now its really gone off the boil.
                I have to completely agree here. Even Clare has become annoying this season. Dont see where her story is going either?

Comment

A lot have commented here theyre just retrading the style of the first season for the most part. I do think Claire is wasted too. I am not keen on the other 2 female characters either. All round pretty awful so far.

Comment

read an interview with Tim Kring the creator recently, he admitted to buggering up the first half of series 2, basically saying that the first bunch of episodes drag on too long, and that they should have gotten to the point of peter getting his memory back in 3 episodes rather than 8!

Have to agree tbh, he says it improves alot from here on so lets hope

Comment

Here's a link to what he said...
                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7101992.stm

Comment

excellent ending to todays episode, but i wasn't all that impressed with the rest of it.

certainly didn't feel like they were trying to move it on for an ending in a few weeks. hopefully the next one will have a lot more (or even just some) with adam and peter, and sylar too. for what hes done so far this season they could have left him out of it with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
                          excellent ending to todays episode, but i wasn't all that impressed with the rest of it.

certainly didn't feel like they were trying to move it on for an ending in a few weeks. hopefully the next one will have a lot more (or even just some) with adam and peter, and sylar too. for what hes done so far this season they could have left him out of it with no problems.
                          I'm almost sure

There is an interview with the actor who played Sylar in which he was to take a break halfway through this season due to the Star Trek film

Comment

Better episode this week - with there being two left though I think it's going to go from what has been a relatively sedate pace to off-the-chart compacted episodes.

We'll see. And was it just me who thought it was bloody obvious that they'd

test the blood on Bennett?

Comment

Well, probably not, I must be a bit thick because I didn't see it coming! Thought it was an ace episode this week. Really can't see how they're gonna wrap up everything (

especially Sylar

) to any degree of satisfaction in two episodes though.

Comment

in the first series when sylar wore glasses and did the hair i always thought clark kent

Comment

Working...
                                X