Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sylars back baby, yeah!

Comment

Eh? the season isnt over!!, cant be, we have only had 11 episodes... how can that be a season? It's half a season.

It seemed like it was just getting started.... weridness.

It has been incredabley poor over all, think there were about two episodes i actualy liked.
      Last edited by rmoxon; 04-12-2007, 21:15.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
        Eh? the season isnt over!!, cant be, we have only had 11 episodes... how can that be a season? It's half a season.

It seemed like it was just getting started.... weridness.

It has been incredabley poor over all, think there were about two episodes i actualy liked.
        Writer strike forced them to film an alternate ending to be used if the strike didnt get resovled, Heroes season 2 was cut in half basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
          Writer strike forced them to film an alternate ending to be used if the strike didnt get resovled, Heroes season 2 was cut in half basically.

Ahh well that would explain why it just felt like it had finnaly got going after loads of build up and then everything was quickly tied up conveniantly without thoguht then

Comment

that was a huge pile of meh. Got to love peter opening the vault looked like he was doing an elvis sized **** at times.
            Last edited by Yoshimax; 04-12-2007, 22:38.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, hope the writers strike ends soon so they can start on Series 2 - Volume 3.

Aww yeah Sylar's back

Comment

Looking forward to them getting back to what they do best in the next installment - this part season has been incredibly slow with the whole ireland / japan / love story stuff - I just want to see people do some cool **** and i'm happy - i still think the 5 years gone ep whatever it was called was the best ever with the Sylar and Peter standoff - should have been the finale really. Ending was pretty reasonable last night though - didn't see it coming.

Comment

Anyone else get the feeling it was Noah that shot Nathan?

Comment

I give up!

If peter can travel through time why didnt her go back a bit & stop the shooter, Hiro was going to do it with his father, unbelievable holes in the story are here this time. Totally pointless Nikki plot with her son, seems to tie into nothing whatsoever, Lightning Lass has potential I guess... The Girlie with the wierd eyes which is just like that X Files thing and a few other random sci fi things is just pointless. Finally... WILL SOMEONE KILL DYLAR ALREADY! how dull is he, it was mysterious at first now its achore to watch his oh so evil ways.... Sorry rant over but it has been pretty tepid this time around and I dont go out of my way to watch it any more. Dexter on the other hand....

Comment

Well

Peter has always been pretty dumb so doubt hed even think to do that, its coming to somthing when hes probabaly one of the best characters and yet an absolubte moron all the same. Guess that shows how bad heroes has really become.

Comment

Regarding Peter and Nathan

what if a future Peter assasinated Nathan? That would definitely be opening Pandora's box

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
                          I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, hope the writers strike ends soon so they can start on Series 2 - Volume 3.

Aww yeah Petey needz an enamaz

Comment

OMG what a sad ending to series 1. I held my bladder throughout both episodes on BBC2 so that I didnt miss a moment.

I really thought it was gonna kick off matrix style with everyone beating the **** out of Syler in order to destroy him but i nearly had a tear in my eye when Nathan & Peter died. I thought they were great characters too.

Its kinda put me off buying series 1 now because it ends so sadly (sniff).
                            Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 05-12-2007, 21:36.

Comment

Re: Pandora's Box .

HE has been shot live on air and there are going to be loads of witnesses to his wounds , but Peter's blood can bring him back to life He can go on air again and show them

Comment

I assumed the Pandora's box thing was

because they'd only just managed to stop Claire going public, and now she's going to witness her dad trying to go public and being assassinated for it, and it's all gonna kick off. Rather than any hint at who it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X