No announcement yet.

House M.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, didn't realise this had even started again! Means I'll have loads of episodes to catch up on! :-) I do love the show too, not seen much of the earlier seasons so I may buy the whole lot on DVD if i can find it fairly cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
      Sweet, didn't realise this had even started again! Means I'll have loads of episodes to catch up on! :-) I do love the show too, not seen much of the earlier seasons so I may buy the whole lot on DVD if i can find it fairly cheap.
      HMV usually sell the boxsets fairly cheap in every sale. I think they sold them for 9.99 each before.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
        I expect it's a good show, but I can't get past Hugh's ridiculous accent.
        I don't see what's so ridiculous about it. Everyone I've spoken to over here thinks it's spot on; a lot of people are surprised to find out he's actually British.

Comment

I'm watching this on Channel 5, so all you guys on here who are downloading episodes need to stop with the fecking spoilers!!

House is awesome - been watching it from season 1 on Channel 5. Hugh Laurie's best role EVER.

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
          I expect it's a good show, but I can't get past Hugh's ridiculous accent.
          It was good enough to fool both the creator and executive producer, who were originally adamant that they wanted an American to play Gregory House.
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 16-05-2008, 06:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            It was good enough to fool both the creator and executive producer, who were originally adamant that they wanted an American to play Gregory House.
            Yeah, I think that there's an interview with Bryan Singer (the Xmen dood who is Executive Producer on House) on the Season 1 DVD boxset saying that they wanted a good old American actor to play House and he thought Hugh was perfect. Ooh, imagine his surprise when he discovered Hugh was British.

Has he not heard of Blackadder? Jeeves & Wooser? I thought our friends across the pond loved our comedy?

Comment

Just watched the latest episode, awesome stuff, can't wait for the finale now tomorrow morning!

Comment

Doesn't this air on tuesdays in the US? Wouldn't that mean it will be up Wednesday morning? Not that I'm complaining mind. I'm off tomorrow and if I can get it then and watch it tomorrow all the better!!

Comment

Monday nights!

Used to be Tuesdays until it came back 3-4 weeks ago!

Comment

Sweet!!! Cheers Rossco!!

Cannot wait to see what's going to happen!!

Comment

Yup, I'll be watching it first thing in the morning!

It's good to be a student on summer holidays with nothing better to do!

Comment

GARRRRGH!!!!!!!!! My router is playing up. I've tried 4 times to download this today and my router keeps resetting and then the d'l speed refuses to hit the heady heights that it was before the router reset.

Come one, I only want to watch the final episode. Not asking too much is it?

Comment

What a way to end a series. Fantastic episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                            What a way to end a series. Fantastic episode.

Correct, it was a jolly good episode!

We are getting another series aren't we?

Comment

Amazing stuff!

Season 5 starts late September.

Comment

Well, he's back! Anybody else seen the first 2 episodes of Season 5?

Thought they were both fantastic! Can't believe that

Wilson quit

I don't understand why cameron and Chase still get opening title credits. They're pretty much bit characters now so why not give 13, Taub and Kutner proper credits seeing as they are part of Houses' team?

Comment

Working...
                                X