No announcement yet.

House M.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I've been keeping up with Season 5. Episode was pretty good although the

lack of wilson

was quite apparant. However

the P.I guy seems interesting, but I hope he doesn't overstay his welcome because I can imagine his novelty wearing off after a few episodes.

Season 5 is dearly missing Clinic scenes. Always good to see House getting at paranoid or dum paitents.

Regarding the opening sequence. I have no idea why they havent changed the title sequence. Maybe they're fond of it? I know I am

Comment

yes the lack of houses sidekick is not as good now, they will need to put somebody in there that will understand house/ get on with him

just noticed it on a torrent site so seen the first 2 episodes in 720p hd, every tuesday i think it said on fox at the end of one episode

Comment

I am a long way from Season 5, but I have been racing through the earlier series on DVD recently, and really love this show. Not normally a fan of TV in general, but this is excellent stuff. Nearly finished up Season 3 now

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          I am a long way from Season 5, but I have been racing through the earlier series on DVD recently, and really love this show. Not normally a fan of TV in general, but this is excellent stuff. Nearly finished up Season 3 now
          Glad you're enjoying it. It won't take you long to get through season 4, but it should be interesting because it does introduce quite a few dynamics. Also, I don't want to ruin anything but season 4 has the best season ending eva.

Comment

Had a week off last week and as such treated myself to the DVD set of S4, any many lazy hours of watching it. My first thought was to get it from iTunes in HD, but nearly shat my pants when I saw how expensive it was. Anyway.

I finished S3 some time ago and the with the way that ended I did have my doubts as to how it'd be going forwards, but in the end I was hugely satisfied. Great new characters, some really interesting cases, and as stated, a truly brilliant ending. Got a tear or two out of me, even. Once again I'm not sure how they can take it beyond this but I have my faith that they can pull it off.

How far along is S5 now, to those who are keeping up with this? I'm guessing I will be waiting a long time for the DVDs, which is almost tempting me to investigate jumping the download bandwagon.

Comment

Watching the latest episode now...WTF! O_O

Comment

Crikey!!

Didn't realise that Season 5 had run for 19 episodes already! Time flies and all that...

The latest one was very, very good an 'interesting perspective' on House's case.

Season 5 has been a bit more 'character buildy' imo due to the events of Season 4.

I was slightly worried that it might turn into a

what is House doing this week to stop himself feeling crappy

but having been spoiled by excellent writing and acting for 4 Seasons I'm sure that this won't happen.

They still haven't changed the opening sequence despite his old fellows being reduced to pretty much bit part characters. And I demand more Wilson, his deadpan delivery of some really funny lines is incredible.

Was reading the other day that Hugh Laurie is contracted until 2012 and gets $220,000 per episode! Not bad going.

Comment

Well, last episode of the season last night and having just finished watching it all I can say is...blimey!

Properly touching towards the end when he realises what has happened and he finally admits he needs help

Didn't see that coming (although the missus called it and I told her to shut up as it was too preposterous a suggestion).

Season 6 starts in September and I hope for a couple of things:

More Wilson, the man is comedy gold with House.
                  More Clinic stuff so House can rip it out of idiots.

Comment

>_<

Does anyone know what the usual turn-around is on these to get them out on DVD? I want Season 5 baaaad, and seeing all these spoiler tags makes me nervous.

Comment

I've been checking amazon.com constantly but they still don't have a release date yet. Sky have bought the rights to season 5 though and it's going to be on Sky One starting 31st May (not much use if you don't have Sky of course!) so it should also be in HD.

Comment

Well, I caved and went round to a mates, walking away later with a USB drive full of Season 5. It's been brilliant - so brilliant I almost regret even saying that much as I don't want to set any kind of standard in people's minds that have more restraint than I.

Not finished up yet but I can't imagine me not ploughing through the rest in a short space of time, especially not with tomorrow being a bank holiday.

Comment

Only just found out it's now Sky exclusive

If anyone could hook me up with season 5 could you give me a shout please?

Comment

^Sent you a PM mate.

You need to see it ASAP!!!

Comment

Yeah, I just grabbed season five and watched the first two episodes today cos I found out it's going to Sky (and I don't have Sky here, just Freeview).
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                ^Sent you a PM mate.

You need to see it ASAP!!!
                                Thanks man, very much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X