No announcement yet.

House M.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got Sky hooked up today and season 6 is already half way through ...

Does anyone know if Sky ever show catch ups of their flagship shows?

Comment

I don't think it's quite halfway through yet because the US have dicked it about something rotten this season. It's had fortnight breaks every other episode and the most recent break in the schedule has been nearly a month, with episode 10 (I think) on tomorrow night.

Comment

Yeah, most TV shows that I follow seem to have been delayed due to the Winter Olympics (Fringe, Lie to Me, House, Castle, Human Target = all on hold).

You'd think with the amount of TV channels the Americans have there wouldn't be a problem having one especially for the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
          I don't think it's quite halfway through yet because the US have dicked it about something rotten this season. It's had fortnight breaks every other episode and the most recent break in the schedule has been nearly a month, with episode 10 (I think) on tomorrow night.
          Its up to episode 14, at least thats where i'm upto.

Comment

Anyone else watched episode 21 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Just did!

Cuddy is soooo hawt.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                I will be watching it tonight, after Lost tonight

House MD is quite possibly my fave TV show after Lost......... then its the BB Theory

Gotta say, it had me worried when I saw this thread pop up....... thought it was another announcement like Heroes

Comment

Well I eventually got round to watching Season 6's finale......... I am glad they

decided not to let House take the Vicadan pills again, as that would just be repeating old ground....... It was nice to see Cuddy admit her feelings at the end, but I have a feewing, a number of fans didn't want this to happen, although it was always on the cards since day 1, it was just a case of when really.......... 6 years wasn't THAT long was it

One thing I will say is that Chase and Foreman need more screen time to bring back that internal bickering from the earlier seasons........ Taub, is actually quite boring and frustarting to watch at times........ Well that's how I felt about season 6

The show is so intelligent and intriguing at the same time........ I only started watching House last year, and in about 12 months have managed to get through all the series........ Its popular for a reason and i am so glad I took the time to enjoy it all!

Roll on Season 7! September maybe?

Comment

What do the ladies see in Taub? Is it the nose and bald head? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                      What do the ladies see in Taub? Is it the nose and bald head? :/
                      I guess its his VERY dry sense of humour and err his cudliness? Or it could just be his car........ chickens dig fast cars Although I must say his wife ain't half bad........

I remember the episode a few weeks back where she was shopping and he was texting her....... then House intervened and suggested she touch herself in the shopping aisles at walmart, LOL! Quality.......

Comment

I love House, fantastic show, up there in my top three with Lost and 24.

I actually like Taub as a character but his chick magnet abilities are a bit hard to believe! Although most TV shows won't use non-hot actresses so it's no surprise that all the ladies he's involved with will be good looking

I can't wait for the 7th series. House trying to

avoid ruining his relationship with Cuddy should give the show a nice new direction to go in.

Oh, and as Zero9X said, Cuddy = Lisa Edelstein is the best looking woman on telly imho.

Comment

I was thinking season 7 will focus on House having to deal with

being a "father" to Cuddy's child! She has two kids to look after now! I too am happy they didn't go the drugs route

as it would have been the laziest possible thing for the writers to do.

The best season finale I've ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            The best season finale I've ever seen!

The writing was great; the way they set it up to look like House was heading for the worst possible ending with his fragile mental state, possible drugs relapse, etc., only to have Cuddy appear at the last moment and turn it into a really happy ending where things look on the up for House.

Comment

The only thing is, I had a tiny...tiiiiny nagging worry that she was just doing it to "save him". I don't think it's that, but it's possible, however I think it's just as you see it, feelings overflowing.

Comment

I would love to see House fall in love with a female (let say 13) and then Cuddy is trying to win him back.

Comment

Working...
                                X