No announcement yet.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well yeah, I agree it's awesome but I just have a mental image of the guy sitting there saying "but that shouldn't happen!". 8)

As a spectacle it is simply stunning though.

Comment

Watchable and some nice shootouts, acting wasn't great (sarah and john were ok, but the two Terminators were pretty bad, especially the guy) but its set in the Terminator universe so I can forgive that

The section after the bank actually caught me by surprise and was quite a neat twist, though even then the timeline is a bit iffy. I guess the film is set two years after the events of T2 and before T3 because Skynet is yet to build, but surely John Conner would have known the events of the series in the film Terminator 3? It's not every day you get to travel forward in time.

I know what I just said is pretty stupid based on the timeline of when each story was filmed, but they've not done a good job writing this series into the fiction. I can't see how it will stand up.

Still, it was enjoyable enough and I look forward to the series next year.

Comment

Just finished watching the pilot. I have to say i quite enjoyed it, alot of good action. And as usual Summer Glau is smoking!
        Didnt know its been out since july? when is the next episode suppose to be coming out?

Comment

Summer Glau? Sounds like a paint colour.

Comment

Apparently this series & T3 occur in two separate timelines, so anything goes (ie - Sarah will likely not die of leukemia as in T3).

Comment

So it isn't an official story then? Why bother!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hogg View Post
                So it isn't an official story then? Why bother!
                To be entertained by some mindless tv?

Comment

It was more enjoyable than that drivel T3.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                    To be entertained by some mindless tv?
                    Folk should watch Alan Partridge instead of this guff.

A-haa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                      Just finished watching the pilot. I have to say i quite enjoyed it, alot of good action. And as usual Summer Glau is smoking!
                      Didnt know its been out since july? when is the next episode suppose to be coming out?
                      Summer is the only reason I am watching this, mind you the reviews are pretty damn good for the first 8

Comment

Watched this last night and will watch episode 2 tonight probably.

Good show, my only complaint was the terminator acting, it just didn't look right at times.

Mindless entertainment though, good fun.

Comment

I think the Terminator was in Kitchen Confidential.. looks like him anyway.

Comment

Has the first episode changed since the pilot last year?

Comment

Originally posted by IanE View Post
                              I think the Terminator was in Kitchen Confidential.. looks like him anyway.
                              Yeah, it's him.

I loved that show, one of the best comedies in recent years, unfairly cancelled as usual. Bought the DVD boxset for the unreleased episodes.

I think there were slight changes from the pilot episode to this version but am not sure.

They were talking about removing the classroom scene because of what happened in the school in America but it was still in there.

There were a few scenes I didn't remember but it had been a few months since I had watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                                Has the first episode changed since the pilot last year?
                                Not much, but for the worse: http://io9.com/344363/why-did-they-wimpify-sarah-connor

Comment

Working...
                                X