The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

second episode was ok i guess.

i kinda like the idea that its a seperate timeline to the movies... makes it a bit easier to accept that there are a bunch of terminators all over the place.

quite a few weird bits that dont really make sense, but its not too bad. worth watching for summer glau imo

Comment

The girl doesn't even look anywhere similar to lovely Linda Hamilton.

Comment

Quite enjoyed it to be honest, has a Terminator vibe which is the most important thing. The timeline was explained in a single sentance and it sort of works in relation to the series.

I hope the occasional sloppy moments are reduced in future episodes

The Terminator rebuilding itself being the main one - did the hand crawl all the way to find the legs and body? There wasn't even any reason as to why the Terminator had fallen apart in the first place, other than perhaps bad acting from the first episode

. Also Sarah mentioned that Skynet was designed to destroy the human race, which it blatently wasn't.

But that's just being picky. Two episodes in, seems like a watchable series.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
          Quite enjoyed it to be honest, has a Terminator vibe which is the most important thing. The timeline was explained in a single sentance and it sort of works in relation to the series.

I hope the occasional sloppy moments are reduced in future episodes

The Terminator rebuilding itself being the main one - did the hand crawl all the way to find the legs and body? There wasn't even any reason as to why the Terminator had fallen apart in the first place, other than perhaps bad acting from the first episode

. Also Sarah mentioned that Skynet was designed to destroy the human race, which it blatently wasn't.

But that's just being picky. Two episodes in, seems like a watchable series.
          Didnt sarah blow his head of in the first episode and he got dragged through the time jump with them. Doesnt fully explain but does a little bit the body couldve been intact under the rubel. I have to say i thought it was a pretty good show, helps the women playing sarah is pretty hot.
          Last edited by mackemansj1; 19-01-2008, 08:10.

Comment

I quite liked this.
            I wanted to see the next episode after watching the first two anyway, which means it must be doing something right.

Comment

just watched ep5 and still loving it

Also find the female terminator pretty hot, you would wouldnt you if you was john connor

Well I would

Comment

too right. as long as its properly equipped

Comment

Oh **** im completely missing this, forgot it was starting, is it on demand?

Comment

Starts this Thursday on Virgin 1, 10pm iirc

Comment

I can't believe people have reviewed this positively on here; I watched the first episode and it was absolutely atrocious, and the whole thing feels completely pointless since we already have T3 anyway. The plotline of the characters trying to prevent Judgement Day is redundant since we already found out that Judgement Day cannot be prevented from occurring (setting up T4, which will be set on war torn Earth). It's crazy that this should be in a 'separate timeline' or whatever, Terminator is one story.

It doesn't help that the acting is ****ing useless and both Terminators look like they just walked out of an Abercrombie & Fitch shoot. oh hey guys let's make a new super badass terminator oh I know what about one shaped like a skinny 100 pound girl

Yeah totally rad.

Comment

Im with you mate.

I've watched the first 4 episodes and thought it was complete trash and I would rank T3 much higher quality above all of this, which is saying something. Im getting a serious Highlander 2 vibe off it... if you know what I mean.

Comment

I have seen the first 5 now and I thought 1,2,3 were very poor 4 was ok and introduced some interesting possible story lines which were then crushed by episode 5's crapiness. This series would have been the perfect partner to T3 (if it had the same story line) as the quality is the same (very poor)

Comment

I have now caught up on this series (Ep 7) and have been watching in 720p

Absolutely love it. Far darker than I expected and all the better for it. Summer Glau is perfect in the role and I am even beginning to accept the totally different Sarah Connor.

2 hour season finale coming up looks great.

Comment

Its been a bit up and down for me. Favourite epsiodes have been the ones with future elements to them, and with the enemy terminator sorting himself out. Thought EP 7 was very dull though.

Hoping the finale with throw up some really good twists.

Comment

Well I think it's great. Summer Glau people!!

Comment

Working...
                                X