No announcement yet.

T4/Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems all new directors are 3D effects guys. You know, as opposed to actual directors.

Comment

Bale does my head in with his weird English accents, let alone his hilarious American ones.

It's like the guy went to a night class for learning accents, and finished with a D-

The main problem is that I find him funny, when he really shouldn't be, seeing that he doesn't do comedy.( American Psycho is a black comedy though )

I really have little faith in Hollywood these days. If something's good, it seems like a miracle.

Comment

There's a trailer out!

Given that the trailer for Terminator 3 looked like an episode of some Mutant X or something and so was instantly known to be pants, this one actually gives off quite a good vibe. Shows very little but has the right feel and attitude, something totally missing from T3 and its trailer. Links at AICN.

Comment

HD version over at Yahoo, click away.

Comment

That looks really good. Some interesting visuals in there.

Comment

Looks promising. With Bale on board, it is a sign that the creators probably aren't making a pile of garbage like AVP. It does look moody - with a bleak vibe.

Bale does irritate me - simply because I know he's English, and pretending to be American; with his strange accent.

Fingers crossed - because there are hardly any good sci-fi films these days.

Comment

Bale is Welsh actually. That trailer doesn't look like much yet but the style looks pretty good.
                I know McG isn't a popular choice as director but fair play to him those Charlies Angels film looked great.

Comment

Bale's real voice sounds pretty weird anyway (and he describes himself as English btw, even though he was born in Wales).

Didn't think much of the teaser, but you don't really see much.

Comment

Comicon info was quite interesting, anyone else hoping like me that use an instrumental of Portisheads Machine gun music as part of a new theme tune?

Comment

Suprised no one has posted link to trailer yet...

Comment

Da da da da daa

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Comment

The Terminator was AMAZE, T2 was rubbish, T3 was kind of heading back on track but ended up in that ****e TV show - will T4 be any good? I've heard some things and seen some images that suggest this film could be EPIC, but that trailer didn't reflect what I was hoping they would do with this...that trailer was more like Prison Break teh movie!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                            T2 was rubbish

Type that again?

Comment

Sorry mate, I meant the sequel to The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgement Day was rubbish - I'm sure Transformers 2 will be ****e and all tho

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                                The Terminator was AMAZE, T2 was rubbish, T3 was kind of heading back on track but ended up in that ****e TV show
                                You like Terminator 3 more than 2?

In T4 I'm hoping to see more elaboration on the intelligence behind Skynet and it's plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X