Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished episode 15.

OH. MY. GOD!!!

There's gonna be some major craziness now that what's happened has happened!!

Comment

It was pretty crazy, Olivier is starting to understand just how crazy walter was

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        It was pretty crazy, Olivier is starting to understand just how crazy walter was
        I can sense that things are going to get very dark and very disturbing!

Comment

When does Season 2 air in the UK? Can't wait!

Comment

If you have Sky, am afraid to say they have already aired 10 episodes of Season 2.
            They have put it on hold and it will return to air march/april, they bloody left it on a right moment. It is a little bit behind but got Lost and 24 to keep me busy until Fringe returns.
            They may repeat the 10 episodes on Sky 2, a catchup before the resume Series 2.

Comment

I'm loving this show as well especially seeing as it's possible that the Fringe universe and the Lost universe might be one and the same (you see an Oceanic Airlines ticket in an episode in the first season)

Because mass needs to be equalled out in both realities, does anyone think that William Bell travelled to Earth2 to purposely compensate for Peter's presence in our reality? Perhaps he knows all about Peter's abduction and it is a much bigger deal than we are lead to believe

It such a shame that we have to wait until April to find out

Comment

I'd forgotten what happened before the break so the "previously on Fringe" rolled I was like:

"Oh ****!!"

Some quality make-up effects and music this week. Best. Credits. Evar!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  I'd forgotten what happened before the break so the "previously on Fringe" rolled I was like:

"Oh ****!!"

Some quality make-up effects and music this week. Best. Credits. Evar!!
                  Definitely Really enjoyed the episode and im glad its back. Amazing opening credits, wish they were keeping it for the rest of the season

Comment

It is excellent viewing so far for me One of best program among with House MD for me on TV.

Comment

Have to agree the make up was brilliant especially

On walter he really did look younger

the credits were awesome to and the episode generally was a good un, quite sad also. Really pulling things together though.
                      Also just have to say it was the BEST Fringe has ever been, everything was spot on in this episode and walter based episodes always rock but this one was very well done.
                      Last edited by Family Fry; 07-04-2010, 00:30.

Comment

That was a real tear jerker, I get all teary when walter talks about peter

Comment

Just watched last weeks (the one with

Peter Weller

).

Absolute quality. Got me all teary at the end.

Comment

That was a quality one, this weeks one was good too. Sad though.

Comment

I haven't gotten any of this weeks US TV yet as I haven't had a bloody day off. Saturday is going to be one long TV marathon followed by drinkage down the pub!

Comment

And on that BOMBSHELL!!!

Totally amazing episode. Just brilliant.

Obviously Mr Secretary is Evil Walter!

Comment

Working...
                                X